Brittney Griner marries fellow WNBA player Glory Johnson

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Lol. This right here shows the hypocrisy of feminism.

Two lesbo bytches getting married after getting arrested for domestic violence.
The incident was so terrible that even a man couldn't break up the fight.

Where is people (other women) urging Glory to leave her beater?

Interesting how the gay community keeps silent on domestic abuse issue when it is at equal rates as the straights. :sas2:

FYI: Gay weddings will never ever look right. :scusthov:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When did Tyga grow 7 feet with Dreads:dead:

...the sistah must like getting the shyt Bang'd out of her:huhldup:

Last edited:

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Let's be honest he was on the periphery even before the incident, but the WNBA is not in a position to dump it's star players, not saying it's right but it's business. The punishment on Ray Rice may have been too harsh, but the NFL was under immense pressure by women's rights groups and the media.

Agreed that he was on his way to :flabbynsick:, and that Griner is a far bigger moneymaker relative to their leagues, but that shouldn't be the point. Women's rights groups wanna lose their shyt over Rice but don't give a fukk about what's going on in a women's league :what:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Agreed that he was on his way to :flabbynsick:, and that Griner is a far bigger moneymaker relative to their leagues, but that shouldn't be the point. Women's rights groups wanna lose their shyt over Rice but don't give a fukk about what's going on in a women's league :what:

I think that elevator video was a major catalyst too. Prior to that most were giving Ray Rice at least some benefit of the doubt considering that he was seen a model citizen prior to this.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I think that elevator video was a major catalyst too. Prior to that most were giving Ray Rice at least some benefit of the doubt considering that he was seen a model citizen prior to this.

It was, but since then everyone else has been vilified with or without visual evidence. Ray McDonald, Greg Hardy, etc. Seattle catching hell just for drafting a guy who *might* have had an incident in college.

Now I'm not tryna stand up for these fukk nikkas who would dare to put there hands on women, don't get that twisted. :whoa: I just believe that Griner should be held to these same standards. For her to not be just emphasizes the double standards surrounding the DV/LGBT/feminism issues involved in this case.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I wanna fukk the wife while Griner watches tied to a chair and shyt. I'd creampie, pick the wife up, and make it TRICKLE OUT into Brit's forcibly-open mouth. :ahh:

tied-up-woman-no-freedom-business-young-businesswoman-confined-to-office-chair-shouting-help-trying-to-free-37118218.jpg

you a wild one breh lol

:shaq: