bro-in-law swung on me for cheating on his sister...

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Wifes brother has been dealing with a lot lately, losing his job and just being broke…he’s been stressing a lot and I know he’s been holding his tongue about me having a baby on his sister, last night it finally came out and we had a little scuffle...We were on the couch chilling, drinking and watching tv at my home when my ex came in the house and went to her room, immediately after that my wifes brother jumps up with his fist balled up, starring down at me, me and my wife like wtf…he says “why the fuk u cheat on my big sister, don’t you respect your wife nikka? You need your ass whooped nikka”….my wife jumps up and starts grabbing him trying to calm him down but I knew this needed to happen so I told her to stop and told him to follow me outside…I was a man about it and admitted I made a mistake but told him I couldn’t allow him to disrespect me in my own home, that’s when the lil nikka swung on me, i leaned back and he hit me in the shoulder and I punched him in the face and he fell..i expected him to get up and swing again but he just stormed off and got in his car and left..i honestly feel bad about hitting him since he’s a smaller guy but it was just a reflex..wife and ex peeking through the curtains like :dwillhuh:smh..

Tried calling him today but he won’t answer my calls..smh..

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
he gonna come back and pop the trunk :lupe::damn::mjcry::rip:

honestly, thats what im afraid of....I know he has a glock 30 since we've been to the range together..but he also knows I have one also..just hoping he calms down, dont want him to get arrested for doing some dumb shyt.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lil nikka gon come back like....

52524_o.gif

dont sleep op