Brock still losing sleep about a fight 9 years ago, but Kofi out here still throwin pancakes

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The Kofi/New Day topic is so annoying and miss directed in my opinion.

Yes, he was treated wrong with that 7-second finish. But no he's not back to jobber status. Dude literally pinned AJ Styles last Friday.

Wanting New Day to turn heel or split is so unoriginal. These guys can be serious while being a bad ass face.

The real problem that's revolving around Kofi is the small details of character progression. WWE is so big and so busy with business, traveling, and running multiple events that they neglect the smallest details. Those little things in creativity are what equals a great formula for good writing. WWE is so used to everything being the biggest or the greatest event ever that there is no respect for build-up or changes that can hijack a superstar's blueprint.

I personally don't think Kofi/New Day time at the top is finished. They need to know how to switch it up for those guys without splitting them up or turning them. It doesn't even make sense for them to turn in my opinion. Big E and Woods supported Kofi all the way and he had a 6-month run. The fans and all the wrestlers support Kofi so saying they it's our fault for his loss wouldn't make sense, but more insulting.

Make serious cool kick-ass baby faces. Treat New Day with more respect. I'm sure they don't mind throwing pancakes because those guys are cool chill people. But at some point in life people need to grow up and it's time for character development that could land Kofi another reign.

I'm guessing they're moving them back to RAW given how they've been Smackdown guys for the past 3-4 years