Broke Passport Brehs Going Out Sad..TF Is This shyt??

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
The vast majority of people have no problem finding a sexual partner in their home countries. These dudes are :flabbynsick: status, but even they could have found someone if they put effort in rather than taking their broke asses abroad to smash a single prostitute and can't even pay her.

And the Dude trying to shame them in the video is no better, how are you bragging about sharing a prostitute with 4 other men :why:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
8fcdr5.gif

:dead:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
yo i swear to GOD one of my pet peeves is when they keep saying the SAME SHYT in youtube videos over and over without going anywhere with the DAMN story :dahell: . This dude is talking in circles with the same sentences for 13 minutes and i feel like i was left right where i started regarding what happened in the situation :why:

never goin on that guys page again man. fukk that.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
not that I disagree..
but you have 40k post on an internet msg board

glass houses
Since you want to be a dikkzrider, you can see how long I've been on this site. Secondly, folks post from their phones while killing time.

Don't get mad at me passport "bro".

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t mind if she called up one of her Colombian homies to smoke those fools. Actually feel bad for the woman. Dangerous enough she has to sell p*ssy to make a living but you got scumbags like this damn near taking the p*ssy instead of coming up off $80-100 USD. Pathetic fools.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I wouldn’t mind if she called up one of her Colombian homies to smoke those fools. Actually feel bad for the woman. Dangerous enough she has to sell p*ssy to make a living but you got scumbags like this damn near taking the p*ssy instead of coming up off $80-100 USD. Pathetic fools.
Chill out breh