I can't even hate, LeBron might be the goat

jLqXfHy.gif

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Only dap this c00n got was from the biggest fraud on the site @Astroslik

Screenshot-20240321-212532-Brave.jpg

:laff:
Billy still on my dikk 2am on a Saturday. Your family is shamed of you.

Thats why you refer to lebron as your king. You have no guidance. Funny thing, he’s african american, the people you hate so much due to your moms sucking a lot of black american penis back in her prime. :dead:

Goofy clown saved a troll post I made to his computer like a weirdo. Your life makes my problems feel so much better. I’d hate to be you :dead:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

Thats why you refer to lebron as your king. You have no guidance. Funny thing, he’s african american, the people you hate so much due to your moms sucking a lot of black american penis back in her prime. :dead:

Goofy clown saved a troll post I made to his computer like a weirdo. Your life makes my problems feel so much better. I’d hate to be you :dead:

This really proves how unbothered you are, good job.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Fraud babble :laff:

Lying ass nikka babble :laff: