Bron Giving Ja Morant That :umad:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This goofy fraud went back and edited his old posts after he was exposed :laff:

Too late, fakkit. nikkas saved your lies.
You’re a damn weirdo, my lord. I swear the internet is the only way we can cross paths with failures like you.

Begging people online to meet up and fight them, going outside, taking a pic and posting it on the coli to show proof. :dead:

Clown has been making e-beefs and threats online for the past 5+ years

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You’re a damn weirdo, my lord. I swear the internet is the only way we can cross paths with failures like you.

Begging people online to meet up and fight them, going outside, taking a pic and posting it on the coli to show proof. :dead:

It's only so long fake FBA can pretend:

Screenshot-20240321-212532-Brave.jpg

Damn...

@Bunchy Carter

@Voice of Reason

@Tair

@HarlemHottie

@AFRAM GLORY

@K.O.N.Y

@kingofnyc

@™BlackPearl The Empress™

@Cel 510 kid ados forever

@I Really Mean It

@Ruckfonnie

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

DYo40wn.jpg

You live in filthy living conditions and drink Amsterdam vodka and coors beer :scust:

Im done cluttering this thread though. Off topic at this point. Your king did well, even though he’s black american and you hate them so much :troll:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bron should have that loser kicked out the league, probably gonna start aiming laser pointers at his wife or some shyt in the parking lot and shyt.

there's no room for these gen z losers in the league. honestly pump bron and steph and KD up with our finest PEDs, let them keep going another 10 years. these jabronis ain't it. :what: