Broner training for a may 3rd fight who he fighting ?

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Where has ABs fat self claim he'd fight Khan at 144??

Mayweather suggested it THATS ALL... Mayweather suggests a lot of things Broner should do that the lil nikka ignores

Khan may be a lot of things ducker is not one of them

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Where has ABs fat self claim he'd fight Khan at 144??

Mayweather suggested it THATS ALL... Mayweather suggests a lot of things Broner should do that the lil nikka ignores

Khan may be a lot of things ducker is not one of them

He ducked Devon Alexander, and he's been ducking Kell Brook for a couple years now:comeon:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He ducked Devon Alexander, and he's been ducking Kell Brook for a couple years now:comeon:

Who has Kell Brook beat?? If he didn't constantly have Khans name in his mouth NO fukkING BODY in the states would even know his name

Khan didn't fight Devon cuz he wanted Floyd...dumbass decision to wait that long but good ass reason...he wasn't on twitter making memes , talking shyt, then pull a :whoa:im only goin fight you at 140:russ:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Who has Kell Brook beat?? If he didn't constantly have Khans name in his mouth NO fukkING BODY in the states would even know his name

Khan didn't fight Devon cuz he wanted Floyd...dumbass decision to wait that long but good ass reason...he wasn't on twitter making memes , talking shyt, then pull a :whoa:im only goin fight you at 140:russ:

Nope he wasnt:manny:

He was on twitter making memes, talking shyt, then pulled a :whoa: im only goin fight you at 147 even though I know you and everybody else in the boxing world has said you're going down to 140 and I really dont want the Floyd shot, because if I did, I would fight you at 144.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nope he wasnt:manny:

He was on twitter making memes, talking shyt, then pulled a :whoa: im only goin fight you at 147 even though I know you and everybody else in the boxing world has said you're going down to 140 and I really dont want the Floyd shot, because if I did, I would fight you at 144.

I'm still waiting for the proof AB said he'd fight Khan at 144 :youngsabo:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I'm still waiting for the proof AB said he'd fight Khan at 144 :youngsabo:

And I'm still waiting on the confirmation that Amir Khan actually tried to contact Broner's team to make the fight like he claimed........even though his trainer had already exposed that they were definitely not fighting Broner the day before:mjpls:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
:heh:

Khan CAN get it............................................................................at 144 though:youngsabo:

Apparently, he doesnt want to fight Floyd because he's not willing to fight Broner at 144.

Why did he flat out lie about contacting Broner though the DAY after Virgil Hunter said they arent even looking at Broner and he can say for certain the next opponent will NOT be Adrien Broner?:mjpls:

Khan's just a liar:manny:

#BandCamp

Broner was real quiet when khan was calling him out on twitter though, didnt say a word . . . and you were coping pleas on here saying Broners team said in January they will fight at 140lb for his next fight ? :bryan:

Now that Khan has moved onto another fighter, he's ducking?

:stopitslime:

broner was too scared to fight him at 147, you aint fooling anyone

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Broner was real quiet when khan was calling him out on twitter though, didnt say a word . . . and you were coping pleas on here saying Broners team said in January they will fight at 140lb for his next fight ? :bryan:

Now that Khan has moved onto another fighter, he's ducking?

:stopitslime:

broner was too scared to fight him at 147, you aint fooling anyone

What?:what:

Broner didnt respond to Khan now?:ufdup:

I'm copping pleas by saying Broner's team said he will be fighting at 140 back in January................and he really IS gonna be fighting at 140?:dahell:

Khan claimed he contacted Broner's people to fight on March 4th. Virgil Hunter said on March 3rd they were already in negotiations to fight another fighter, who wasnt Adrien Broner, on March 3rd. Khan was lying.

Why :umad: tho?

#BandCamp

:smugfloyd:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I guess you can't negotiate with more then 1 fighter at a time :mjlol:

Not when your trainer is saying this:

"I can say that it will not be Adrien Broner," Hunter told Sky Sports. "People talk a lot in this business but I can assure you it won't be Adrien Broner.
"I'm not at liberty to (say more). This is a business and out of courtesy to my whole team, I don't think it would be right.
"But I think you'll be happy in the next few days when you get clarity on the whole situation. I'm not at liberty to speak about it but I think in the next few days it will become apparent why it is a blessing in disguise.

I would think he would have a little insight to who Khan is fighting or negotiating with:mjpls:

"People talk a lot in this business but I can assure you it wont be Adrien Broner." - March 3rd.

Bu-bu-bu:dead:

#BandCamp

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
What?:what:

Broner didnt respond to Khan now?:ufdup:

I'm copping pleas by saying Broner's team said he will be fighting at 140 back in January................and he really IS gonna be fighting at 140?:dahell:

Khan claimed he contacted Broner's people to fight on March 4th. Virgil Hunter said on March 3rd they were already in negotiations to fight another fighter, who wasnt Adrien Broner, on March 3rd. Khan was lying.

Why :umad: tho?

#BandCamp

:smugfloyd:

How was khan lying? His fight still isnt confirmed, on March 4th he said he contacted Broners team - who werent interested in fighting him at 147 :what:

Then asked for someone in Broners legal team to get back to him - no one on broners team did . .

Now show me where Broner said he would fight Khan at any weight>? :usure:

You've already said broner wanted no parts of Amir fukking glass chin Khan at 147 :sadcam:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not when your trainer is saying this:

I would think he would have a little insight to who Khan is fighting or negotiating with:mjpls:

"People talk a lot in this business but I can assure you it wont be Adrien Broner." - March 3rd.

Bu-bu-bu:dead:

#BandCamp

Could it be possible Virgil knew about AB turning down the fight a day before Khan tweeted this??:ohhh:

Tweet memes about a fighters glass jaw N then:whoa:at the option of fighting him at 147:scusthov:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
How was khan lying? His fight still isnt confirmed, on March 4th he said he contacted Broners team - who werent interested in fighting him at 147 :what:

Then asked for someone in Broners legal team to get back to him - no one on broners team did . .

Now show me where Broner said he would fight Khan at any weight>? :usure:

You've already said broner wanted no parts of Amir fukking glass chin Khan at 147 :sadcam:

Khan's lying because HE said he contacted Broner's team.

Nobody from GBP, Al Haymon, Stephen Espinoza, Floyd Mayweather, Adrien Broner himself, or even Virgil Hunter has said this has happened.

Khan has also lied about receiving a contract to fight Floyd Mayweather, sparring with Andre Ward, and about Devon Alexander not wanting to fight him......all within the last 8 weeks:dead:

Espinoza has said countless times the fight wouldnt happen because they are both going to different weight classes. Virgil Hunter said, emphatically, that Khan will NOT be fighting Adrien Broner. Countless legitimate boxing websites have posted that they heard Khan turned down the fight as well.

All I know is as of March 4th, the day AFTER his trainer said:

"I can say that it will not be Adrien Broner," Hunter told Sky Sports. "People talk a lot in this business but I can assure you it won't be Adrien Broner."

Khan goes on a twitter rampage and posts things that have never been confirmed. You dont think SOMEBODY that follows boxing would've confirmed that Khan reached out to Broner's Team and was denied for the fight?

Not even Dan Rafael? Steve Kim? Hell, Greg Leon?:russ:

I've never said that Broner doesnt want to fight Khan at 147. I've said that Broner isnt fighting ANYONE at 147 if they cant rematch Maidana on April 19th or April 26th, because that's what his team said back in January. Why are you acting surprised that they are following through on what they said?:dahell: