Bronny James 0 baskets in the 3 games since LeBron said he can easily play on the Lakers.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
The only upside to his game at this point is his defensive instincts and athletic ability. Bron need to get it through his head that Bronny is a 4 year player and stop trying to put more spotlight on him, which is putting more pressure on him instead. He actually needs to transfer after this season because I doubt Andy Enfield will push him hard enough to unlock his potential.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
His handles are so underdeveloped. There are guys in the NBA that can't dribble so this he needs to work on his handle shyt is bullshyt. He is what he is with the ball in his hands.
Im still shocked that Bron thought years of playing off ball/deferring to other teammates in HS was good for his game. He should have went to just a regular high school to work on his game, handles, etc. Just being Bron's son was going to get him into the spotlight eventually anyway. Shame is that he's got good vision and is a good passer, but his lack of handles negates his passing ability.
The only upside to his game at this point is his defensive instincts and athletic ability. Bron need to get it through his head that Bronny is a 4 year player and stop trying to put more spotlight on him, which is putting more pressure on him instead. He actually needs to transfer after this season because I doubt Andy Enfield will push him hard enough to unlock his potential.
Yea he's got elite defensive potential, but just zero confidence on offense. Let him spend 3 to 4 years in college and you can have a shot at the pros.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Well based on the play of some of the other Lakers, he would be interchangeable in the roster to contributing nothing based on the sentiment :wow:

I hope he succeeds, too much pressure to be a bust, plus he had that scare he had to overcome.