Bronny James lists his top 5 NBA players...

Daps
You're posting a link to CBS sports that debates about Harden as a potentially good SG eluding the points that I just made to coward behind the fact that it's true. Nothing on that site answers what I just stated. Begone bruh.
U ain’t talmbout shyt lame ass nikka they would of been in the finals the year cp3 missed game 7 if you think there is 10 players better in the nba den harden u a fukkin clown

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Steph actually plays with point forwards like Draymond and Iguodala and in a ball movement offense and he’s the best shooter ever

Dame does well off-ball when Evan Turner would be in the game running point forward
Steph's game reminds me of Steve Nash in his prime which is why I'm a huge fan. Dude's off the ball IQ is insane and his offense outside of the 3pt shot is heavily underrated.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
:mjlol: can’t be dead ass wasn’t that much better :dahell:

It’s not excuses it’s context. If we’re playing basketball and I zone in on you and ignore two of your teammates effectively playing 3-on-5 what are you going to do?

If you face a much better team with multiple HoF players how are you going to win or produce as you would regularly?

And y’all really go so hard when nikkas lose series or have bad games and just forget all their good moments.

Is anyone a good playoff performer on this board? :dahell:

Please tell me what point guards are you talking over Lillard in a playoff series? :dwillhuh:

Y’all hate on CP3, Lillard, Westbrook, Curry, Lowry all them.
Outside of Steph Klay and Dray , a washed up Iggy, washed up Livingston, broke down Looney, and the likes of Alfonso Mcakinney and Jonas Jerekbo and Quinn Cook doesn’t quite constitute that much better bro. The dubs were top heavy last year. Not to mention Portland was up double digits every game that series, the supporting cast wasn’t the issue. So your argument is null and void there.

And Dame is one dimensional. Wen he doesn’t have the rock he just stands at mid court after giving it up....that’s why that strategy is as effective as it is and their offense stagnates as much as it does n those scenarios. That’s a Dame problem...and I haven’t even highlighted his piss poor effort on defense.

You’re being entirely to emotional about this bro, Dame has very, very few shining moments in the playoffs. I don’t feel I’m out of bounds by calling him overrated and a terrible playoff performer

Presently I would take Steph obviously, Kyrie and even CP3 . I don’t hate Dame or any of these guys bro, just calling a spade a spade from how I see it

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
The eye test tells me Dame can do everything steph can, shoot from deep, handle the ball, take over a game etc. But his record just holds him back. But often that is more about the team than the player. Steph, Kyrie, and Dame are all relatively equal to me. on a given night one can out perform the others.
Nah theres a clear hiararchy. Lets first eliminate the dude who can't stay healthy.

Dame ain't fukking with Steph

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Doesn't matter bruh. You Harden fans are on a different wavelength. Y'all don't see his predictable pattern of being a habitual ball traveller that makes unprecedented levels of fukkery flopping to the free throw line at the expense of losing. It doesn't help any team. The fact that him and Westbrick play the same while Harden has a better shooting efficiency is a testament of itself. Great coaches will capitalize on backing off of Harden and Westbrick, avoiding the fouls and shutting the rest of the team down to laugh at their fukkery. The owner was stupid to drop CP3 and get Russ because the only reason why they came close to beating the warriors was not Harden. It was because they let CP3 run the offense and guys like Eric Gordon and Gerald came through in the clutch. If you study the game, it's not the points that makes the talent, it's what each individual brings to the game. Harden doesn't even play moderate defense nor helps the offense when the balls in his hand.
This is cap. But you have the right to hate whoever you want :mjlol: