BRONX DRILL GOING UP RIGHT NOW

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
For what it's worth
Cardi b has been the most successful artist out of new york for like 3 years now:yeshrug:
BX the best borough in the city musically got all the hit makers, the hottest drill scene, the best spitters, had the song of the summer as well.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
I do not like what this BX Drill is showcasing. It's been showcased for a long time in music. But to see it showcase in real time where you from it hit different. These are little ass 13-16 year old youths that live with their single moms in the hood killing eachother in real time like this is GTA or Call of Duty. Some of the music sounds cool, but I'm not jackin this movement. These kids have no guidance and nobody to reach them and teach them. This is genocide.

Kay Flock on his 6ix9ine tough shyt, he really want to try and be the toughest. I dont like this new age street-rap shyt. Too old to see these kids celebrating killing eachother over nothing.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I do not like what this BX Drill is showcasing. It's been showcased for a long time in music. But to see it showcase in real time where you from it hit different. These are little ass 13-16 year old youths that live with their single moms in the hood killing eachother in real time like this is GTA or Call of Duty. Some of the music sounds cool, but I'm not jackin this movement. These kids have no guidance and nobody to reach them and teach them. This is genocide.

Kay Flock on his 6ix9ine tough shyt, he really want to try and be the toughest. I dont like this new age street-rap shyt. Too old to see these kids celebrating killing eachother over nothing.

The parents pretty much accept that their children do illegal shyt..
I've heard it out their own mouths..:francis:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC

This what BX Drill doing creating little 9/10 year old savages. They getting younger, this shyt ain’t a game, it ain’t no joke.

He can't be 10 bro ... lil man smokin on IG....

:mindblown:

Wtf bro

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
He can't be 10 bro ... lil man smokin on IG....

:mindblown:

Wtf bro
He prolly like 12/13 ish , unfortunately this not out the ordinary for the bx , social media just putting a magnifying glass on everything … I was smoking and bugging out by that age too along with a lot my peers 12 years ago .. gangs always been an epidemic among youth in the Bronx , drill becoming popular here isn’t the cause of it

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
He prolly like 12/13 ish , unfortunately this not out the ordinary for the bx , social media just putting a magnifying glass on everything … I was smoking and bugging out by that age too along with a lot my peers 12 years ago .. gangs always been an epidemic among youth in the Bronx , drill becoming popular here isn’t the cause of it

13 i get it...but lil breh looks like he's 10.

Naa drill ain't the cause of this shyt.

Bx has been bx ...I moved out here from Harlem 15 joints ago to Avoid problems in Harlem to have more problems with them SMM nikkas in castle hill
:snoop:

Them youngins be wildin tfo.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo

i understand where you coming from and I experienced the same. My schools were super institutionalized.

but these lil nikkaz sliding on each other right now as we speak. Like this shyt call of duty or some shyt trying to get the most kills.

these lil nikkaz is lifting. Like lil dude said lift em and took em from the streets to the grave for absolutely no reason, no money, no motive. Just dumb