BRONX DRILL GOING UP RIGHT NOW

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
That Sha Gzz nikka was on camera fukkin up a 13 year old’s death mural. Smh.
Yeah shyt foul but you gotta remember bro like 15/16 himself , most of these cats on the bx drill scene are literally kids … moral compass all out of wack , the music is tough though hopefully they can make something out of it .

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
This my shyt. Beat is hard. This one too. The nikka CBlu is my 16 year old son’s homie.

This one kinda hard too this lil nikka Bouba Savage bad as fukk. Smh.

CJ Goon be talking too , he just dropped this the other day

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
CJ Goon be talking too , he just dropped this the other day

Yup I was just telling my son yesterday how CJ Goon sounds more polished than a lot of them. Alotta them nikkas got them squeaky ass voices yelling all over the track while sometimes ignoring the tone of the song. I think CJ Goon n them beefin wit his boy tho so u know how that go. Funny is his boy got multiple tracks wit Sha Ek now they beefin.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That Sha Gzz nikka was on camera fukkin up a 13 year old’s death mural. Smh.
That 13 year old allegedly had bodies and was saying he was already tired of street life like if he was a grizzled vet :francis:

He was also pretty tall and looked older nikkas prob didn’t know he was that young

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
That 13 year old allegedly had bodied and was saying he was already tired of street life like if he was a grizzled vet :francis:

He was also pretty tall and looked older nikkas prob didn’t know he was that young
Bro these lil nikkas on camera knocking a chick out for saying something on a track. Like laid shorty out and it wasn’t like she was some butch chick she a feminine spanish chick.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Bro these lil nikkas on camera knocking a chick out for saying something on a track. Like laid shorty out and it wasn’t like she was some butch chick she a feminine spanish chick.
That bytch keep dissing they deads she a thotty on the opps side :snoop:

I don’t know what’s wrong with shawty she keep doing it even after being victimized several times :snoop:

They killing these females too I peeped Lil Tjay subbing from the comforts of his LA mansion a few days ago

“Roll up Delila (the la la) to boost it”
NYPD: Woman, teen boy charged in connection to death of Delila Vásquez

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
That bytch keep dissing they deads she a thotty on the opps side :snoop:

I don’t know what’s wrong with shawty she keep doing it even after being victimized several times :snoop:

They killing these females too I peeped Lil Tjay subbing from the comforts of his LA mansion a few days ago

“Roll up Delila (the la la) to boost it”
NYPD: Woman, teen boy charged in connection to death of Delila Vásquez

Smh. I always got a bad vibe from that lil nikka. Not even on some g shyt but the nikka come off slimey as fukk to me.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Listen to this one…nikkas need to stop sleeping on 50 influence or saying his shyt “aged” poorly it’s bullshyt.

DThang one of the best lil nikkas in the drill scene after Kay Flock and BLovee…

fukked up part is Kay Flock beefin wit him and they cousins. Lol. These lil nikkas retarded bruh.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
fukked up part is Kay Flock beefin wit him and they cousins. Lol. These lil nikkas retarded bruh.
Lol their sides have beef I don’t know if they on go time with each other specifically but that’s an awkward situation :mjtf: