Brothas, We HAVE To Do Better With Picking Female Partners (Stop Claiming Hoes)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
True shyt....but some people just wont change. Pusse/dyck make people do stupid shyt or put them in unfortunate situations.
We need to start using common sense. I get why brothas like sex. However, every action has a consequence. Thanks for agreeing with me.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
@4d 6f 6e 65 79

giphy.gif

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
@Big Daddy

F*ck u for negging me for welcoming back @JudgeJoeGorilla.

He's one of the few male posters here who don't routinely refer to women as bytches and hoes on this site. He's always been respectful to me and he brings something DIFFERENT to the coli locker room.

Once again, welcome back Judge.
:yeshrug:
The dude's a clown. He calls himself Big Daddy :dame: I repped you in return.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
@Big Daddy

F*ck u for negging me for welcoming back @JudgeJoeGorilla.

He's one of the few male posters here who don't routinely refer to women as bytches and hoes on this site. He's always been respectful to me and he brings something DIFFERENT to the coli locker room.

Once again, welcome back Judge.
:yeshrug:

:childplease: ho ass b!tch stfu c00n

:mjlol:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Op made up a very good point and so did my urologist....

My urologist said to me when I got snipped "I never ever see a poor man wander in my office asking for a vasectomy...it's always rich guys or men with the potential to be rich".

Multiple Athletes and rappers disprove this smart advice. They've got to be the biggest suckers around a big ass and a pretty face will get them to hit raw and trust some of these gold diggers to be responsible for their bodies. Think of how many of them have been hemmed up for 18 years because of the choices they've made.

Then they go and do it again. If you have more than 2 baby mother you messing up something serious.

:francis: