Brother Polight Debates Shea Butter About #TheAgenda

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
he's absolutely correct. Just cause there exist victims within a group, don't takeaway from the need to hold other group members accountable for their actions

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:mjlol:
Once he got past their stock pile of ready to go arguments & talking points dem chicks was sitting there like :merchant:

Put another way these conversations tend to consist of the same talking points that folks bounce back and forth around like a flow chart.
Polite basically threw the flow chart out the window so they didn't know what argument to pull out next.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol Polight debates be funny. I already know he probably sonned them.

Edit: That female on the right couldn't handle his talking points. His sports analogy was straight

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Didn't play it all but why is there a fukking cac sitting in a discussion about the feminization of black men??

Daps
:mjlol:
Once he got past their stock pile of ready to go arguments & talking points dem chicks was sitting there like :merchant:

Put another way these conversations tend to consist of the same talking points that folks bounce back and forth around like a flow chart.
Polite basically threw the flow chart out the window so they didn't know what argument to pull out next.

For the most part women NEVER have a thought for the thought meaning that not going to go that deep as man cause men love to pontificate and philosophize about life and have been doing it for centuries.