Brother Polight Scams Business Partner of 100k

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude said Polight was smashing some ugly thot and made him give give her a ride home. Said he couldnt believe how ugly she was :sadcam:.. then the next day, polight lied to him and said he got catfished,:russ:

nikka polight said he was mentoring her :mjlol:

then said she left 200 hundred dollars in a black purse

said his daughter thought it was his and spent it

now his wives are buggin cause this chic is gonna cause trouble

fooled this man and ask some random shyt to get his off guard

"I need a hundred doller bill, Old 50 dollarbill(:troll:) two 20s, 5 singles and 1 5 dollar bill:wow:... thats exactly what was in her purse

cryto fool :patrice:

:mjcry: here you go

Polight: Don't worry about it, I'll pay you back. We will write it off in your private equity account I created for situations like this:pachaha:

Then this fool drove 30mins away to drop it off to her in the early am:why::skip:

He got treated like a hoe. Its unfortunate. Who is this Nina chic? Is she the same chic from DC he was courting years ago?Havent tuned in in years.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I normally make it a point to not watch long ass videos posted but now I gotta listen to this dumb ass nikka talk. What a shame.
Its a 4 part and its sad to say Ive listened to over an hour of this lol. Its like those dudes who get their manhood taken and dont fight back. Nikka created 2 hours talking about how Polight slowly drained his pockets. How you so conscious which means aware and you steadily getting duped? Dude said polight let him hold his whip one day and it stopped on the road lol said he had to flag down people on the road for a jump :mjlol:

Polight downloaded his consciousness and played with this man soul. Said he fukked up when he told Polight how much money he had. :francis:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldn’t finish watching. This guy is mentally ill, lying his ass off or straight bozo. Turned the shyt off when he thought he could get a condo in Los Angeles for $17k. If this is actually true, then he would believe anything polight told him regardless of how idiotic it may have sounded.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
and dudes like Tariq PIMP emotional beings.

he just keys in on all the negatives that happen to black folks, gets you riled up about it and doesn't really give any constructive solutions from what I've seen.

Thats the same thing the major news networks do,you wouldn't call CNN,MSNBC,Fox "scams" would you:comeon:?You have to admit its unfair what people are saying in here.
I agree he is an emotionalist,but he delivers the black news and draws attention to things in the black community that need it.
What he did bringing attention to the interacial adoption SCAM,and allowing people to tell their experience with white parents was great.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was his father's insurance money. If he saved up you'd have a point but that's not the case.

its worse. dude said he didnt have ANY money. only some BTC...and he didnt sound too bright about that either. that money was a chance for him to get back on track. get him a place and create another revenue stream. yet he said he didnt give Polight the entire lump sum, but rather thousands here and there over a course of months??? with no return??? he sounded like a fool. but again. I only watched up until the part where he was talking about getting this condo and getting triple ROI on a WEEKLY basis. :mjlol: I know Polight was doing mentor-ship but I didnt know he was a full fledged financial advisor.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its worse. dude said he didnt have ANY money. only some BTC...and he didnt sound too bright about that either. that money was a chance for him to get back on track. get him a place and create another revenue stream. yet he said he didnt give Polight the entire lump sum, but rather thousands here and there over a course of months??? with no return??? he sounded like a fool. but again. I only watched up until the part where he was talking about getting this condo and getting triple ROI on a WEEKLY basis. :mjlol: I know Polight was doing mentor-ship but I didnt know he was a full fledged financial advisor.

I didnt watch the video :mjlol: