Broward County Dem Zoe's don't stand behind Kodak

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Whogivesafukk LA also has more Jamaicans than belize people right?

That's tricky. Most of my belizeans friends tell me they have Jamaican ancestry. It's seems like most of there Grandparents or great grandparents came to Belize city for work and never left. Do to American ignorance we kinda throw in the same boat.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
That's tricky. Most of my belizeans friends tell me they have Jamaican ancestry. It's seems like most of there Grandparents or great grandparents came to Belize city for work and never left. Do to American ignorance we kinda throw in the same boat.

I think I read a census that says there is more Jamaicans.

And you are right many Blacks from central From America have Jamaican/West Indian grand parents.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Seems like Haitian dudes in Kodak age group are supporting him while the older Haitians are like FOH

:camby:

The ZOE'S that are able to benefit from being associated with Kodak will support him

While Zoe's like the dude in the OP video whom are not associated with him will obviously not support Kodak

And for the record the og founders don't even fukk with each other....Macka Zoe always felt Ali Zoe was responsible for his brothers death

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think I read a census that says there is more Jamaicans.

And you are right many Blacks from central From America have Jamaican/West Indian grand parents.

My parents told me they were a lot Jamaicans that worked at Dominguez hospital in Compton before it closed.