Brutus Beefcake was BOOTY MAN at one point.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I had an idea for a gimmick where like a black wrestler who would be like monster heel status, come out to rap music, maybe be a little cocky but his name would be Brutus The Barber Beefcake and the announcers and other wrestlers would address him like it was actually brutus beefcake, like when he would be in the ring the announcers would be like "his career spanned over 40 years, hogan, wcw, etc" older wrestlers would be like "remember that time in 96" like everyone would play it super straight like it was actually Brutus Beefcake but it's just clearly not him and he has literally nothing from any of Brutus Beefcakes past gimmicks at all :ld:

The Collector

Legacies Live Forever
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
I had an idea for a gimmick where like a black wrestler who would be like monster heel status, come out to rap music, maybe be a little cocky but his name would be Brutus The Barber Beefcake and the announcers and other wrestlers would address him like it was actually brutus beefcake, like when he would be in the ring the announcers would be like "his career spanned over 40 years, hogan, wcw, etc" older wrestlers would be like "remember that time in 96" like everyone would play it super straight like it was actually Brutus Beefcake but it's just clearly not him and he has literally nothing from any of Brutus Beefcakes past gimmicks at all :ld:

:dwillhuh:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
be a booty disciple brehs...

51Vjsu-N-ZL._AC_SY450_.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't even acknowledge Brutus after he got his face ruined in the accident... that whole '90s can kick rocks.
Thats the one thing that stood out back then..he got dragged by Ron Bass and got his head slicked with that spur with the big cartoon red CENSORED X on the screen...like it was a JFK assassination going on.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thats the one thing that stood out back then..he got dragged by Ron Bass and got his head slicked with that spur with the big cartoon red CENSORED X on the screen...like it was a JFK assassination going on.

I know about that but I'm talking about the real-life shyt, the sailing accident that made him have to retire for a couple years... anything after that (except hosting the Barber Shop) didn't happen.