Bu bu but Carmelo will be gone by all star break. Portland officially guarantees Carmelo contract.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Houston did him wrong. Okc had billy Donovan as a coach who has no idea how to use players. So he got scapegoated out of there.

he deserves to play and glad someone took a chance on him
He's been trash in Portland so far. 15 more games before I post my analysis though.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
He's been trash in Portland so far. 15 more games before I post my analysis though.
Breh if hes trash then you don't want to see our reserves.

Dude can at least score....

Imagine the idiots we had chucking shots, shooting airballs and playing hero ball dribbling like they had no sense.

Dude isn't perfect but his performance is far from negative.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
@Loose why you sneak dapping that weirdo....

Melo was a bad fit in okc.

Let that be that....

But hes playing way more in sync and in rhythm then he ever did with okc or Houston
He's playing exactly the same as he was in NYC/OKC/HOU awful defense lots of shots and isos.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Breh if hes trash then you don't want to see our reserves.

Dude can at least score....

Imagine the idiots we had chucking shots, shooting airballs and playing hero ball dribbling like they had no sense.

Dude isn't perfect but his performance is far from negative.
Your reserves is trash and shouldn't be discussed just like melo I agree

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
He's playing exactly the same as he was in NYC/OKC/HOU awful defense lots of shots and isos.
His defense isn't as bad within Portland's system though.

Sure he misses some assignments, but at the same time I've seen him be an extra line of defense when the big man is out the picture.

Trust me, his frame and size allow him to be physical and contest in a way that the blazers couldn't before....

Its hard for me to describe because all peeps online do is look at stats and watch flashy scoring highlights

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Your reserves is trash and shouldn't be discussed just like melo I agree
But if hes allowing the blazers to win, hows it a bad thing.

For example melo's iso are cool because they take pressure off dame and cj....

Dude is automatic buckets when hes within range....

Who else beside dame or cj would be hitting half their shots... If they threw up 16-20....

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

For example melo's iso are cool because they.
He's allowing the blazers to win? I think its entirely too early to be saying that. He's .500 right now with the blazers anyway

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

For example melo's iso are cool because they take pressure off dame and cj....

Dude is automatic buckets when hes within range....

Who else beside dame or cj would be hitting half their shots... If they threw up 16-20....

Bro you not gonna change dude mind let him spout that nonsense, who cares. Melo in the league and balling. You arguing with a nikka who said Melo has been trash in portland so far. shyt is pointless. Gotta ignore those type dudes.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Bro you not gonna change dude mind let him spout that nonsense, who cares. Melo in the league and balling. You arguing with a nikka who said Melo has been trash in portland so far. shyt is pointless. Gotta ignore those type dudes.
The hot takes are ridiculous because the shyt they criticize him for everyone does.

Lets face it hes exceeded expectations. Hes been way more consistent than anyone expected.

Washed players don't drop 20 points every other game, even amongst tanking to mid tier teams...