Bu bu but The Coli told me UK Blacks were all C00ns

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
You can't blame coli nikkas. A lot of them have never left their cities...talking to them about passport is a stretch, hence you see a lot of them rejoicing all over social media whenever they finally apply for a passport. I remember the first time I went to the US and folks were telling me that they've never left their hoods and they don't know anywhere else. That was the biggest culture shock of my life. How the fukk are you a grown ass man living in a country that's a mini-continent, yet you've never left your hood?

The UK is the last bastion for black consciousness and we don't need to call ourselves "woke" like AAs do because we've always been awake and don't know what sleeping is. Put some respekt on our name.

I remember during London riots when EDL and neo-nazi groups started marching in certain parts of satellite towns close to London, talking about they're looking for black people. We dared them pussies to come to London and do it where it's popping if they're brave enough. Mandem were waiting for them, but they didn't show up.

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Yet some of the same nikkahs will sit there and try to convince hispanics and self identifying biracials who clearly don't want to be black that they should accept that they are black people:mjlol:

Gawd dam homie went at cacs hard:salute:, that accent is hilarious will never get used to a breh that talks like that. Video is on point thought, fukk it I am going to watch it again.