Bu bu but The Coli told me UK Blacks were all C00ns

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
It's not a a Coli wide thing, just a few sensitive souls like @R$G META who get in they feelings at the mere mention of a non African American black person.

You'd think a UK breh done fukked his bytch the way he's been frothing at the mouth ITT. :pachaha:It ain't that serious.
Don't forget @The College Dropout he actually takes this shyt seriously. Like it's an actual thing in real life

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
It's not a a Coli wide thing, just a few sensitive souls like @R$G META who get in they feelings at the mere mention of a non African American black person.

You'd think a UK breh done fukked his bytch the way he's been frothing at the mouth ITT. :pachaha:It ain't that serious.

He came at me in another thread that had nothing to do with the uk just to talk his shyt :laff:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
The UK is the last bastion for black consciousness and we don't need to call ourselves "woke" like AAs do because we've always been awake and don't know what sleeping is. Put some respekt on our name.

IIF96Bb.jpg

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
You can't blame coli nikkas. A lot of them have never left their cities...talking to them about passport is a stretch, hence you see a lot of them rejoicing all over social media whenever they finally apply for a passport. I remember the first time I went to the US and folks were telling me that they've never left their hoods and they don't know anywhere else. That was the biggest culture shock of my life. How the fukk are you a grown ass man living in a country that's a mini-continent, yet you've never left your hood?

The UK is the last bastion for black consciousness and we don't need to call ourselves "woke" like AAs do because we've always been awake and don't know what sleeping is. Put some respekt on our name.

I remember during London riots when EDL and neo-nazi groups started marching in certain parts of satellite towns close to London, talking about they're looking for black people. We dared them pussies to come to London and do it where it's popping if they're brave enough. Mandem were waiting for them, but they didn't show up.
How the fukk does one not own a passport? :laff:

nawshus

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black America sets the tone for a lot of non blacks so why wouldn't that be the case for other black people? Especially when it comes to diaspora populaces like Black Brits who are mostly identity less Africans in a cultural desert.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I might change my name to Lil Boat :wow:

What do you guys think?:lupe:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
:childplease: How there ain't not one mention of passports yet? Ya'll slippin

edit: nevermind ya'll on it