Bu bu but the Coli Told me Women are Complicated: 14 Year Old Annoys Adult Woman for Sex.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Yikes:huhldup:

A mom-of-three had underage sex with a teenager after he 'tried it on' by sending her a brazen text message.

The 14-year-old boy - who cannot be named for legal reasons - sent her a message asking: "Would you like to have sex?"
A court heard yesterday that he was keen to experiment sexually - and sent the message "just to see what she would say".

Christine Mitchell, 42, agreed to have sex and replied with a text telling him "okay then".

She later claimed to police that she felt "under pressure" - and "was fed up of saying 'No'.

Mitchell later told police that the boy had supposedly "pestered her" and that she felt under pressure, intimidated and too ashamed to tell anybody.:sitdown:

Orginal Article here: Mum-of-three agreed to sex with teen after he 'tried his luck' with text message

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
She was 18 when he was born.. How the fukk can you get pressured into sex by a kid old enough to be her own?
tumblr_inline_n63t7kXV6V1sbr933.gif

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:mjlol: ol lying ass bytch. So why didn't she block his number? Report him to the police or some shyt, if he was really bothering her? Man get this weak ass excuse outta here :camby: