Bu bu but the Coli Told me Women are Complicated: 14 Year Old Annoys Adult Woman for Sex.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
tumblr_inline_n63t7kXV6V1sbr933.gif

:deadrose:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
nikka I wish I had p*ssy at 14, even grown p*ssy. I've jerked to a few teachers I had :wow:.
Ungrateful ass
Ol that grown p*ssy got me traumatized ass
Before it happened, I prolly said the same shyt. shyt is legit traumatizing and I don't understand how a grown ass women can fukk a 14 year old boy. And careful what you wish for, shyt will literally turn your ass into a sex addict like I was:lupe:. wish I had lost my virginity to a girl my age.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Before it happened, I prolly said the same shyt. shyt is legit traumatizing and I don't understand how a grown ass women can fukk a 14 year old boy. And careful what you wish for, shyt will literally turn your ass into a sex addict like I was:lupe:. wish I had lost my virginity to a girl my age.
You also start to have a thing for older woman.

I think similar things happened to people like Usher. Dude messed with a lot of older women and married women who were older than him not once but twice.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
You also start to have a thing for older woman.

I think similar things happened to people like Usher. Dude messed with a lot of older women and married women who were older than him not once but twice.
You also want to duplicate the experience. The feeling of being manipulated and dominated.