Bugatti hits 414 km/h (257 mph) on the autobahn

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
White people

Just think about it. Not going to save a life or make a million. Just fukcing around cause it's there.

Same reason Mt Everest is littered with corpses. And mfs step over them to get up the mountain.

Why?

"Just cause we see the top of the peak and we HAVE to go up there. We going back to the moon too dammit."

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White people

Just think about it. Not going to save a life or make a million. Just fukcing around cause it's there.

Same reason Mt Everest is littered with corpses. And mfs step over them to get up the mountain.

Why?

"Just cause we see the top of the peak and we HAVE to go up there. We going back to the moon too dammit."
What

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
White people

Why?

I agree. But to keep a buck. It's one of the reasons they stay on top. We have to compete in these other things if we want to advance as a group.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
White people

Why?

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
White people

Why?

Man, stfu, cars are cool :camby:

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
What’s 414 km in Murrican?

Edit reread the title, no wonder I was about to say how can you even see at that kind of speed. I wish there was a real time cam that mimicked human eyesight to show what that’s like

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s 414 km in Murrican?

Edit reread the title, no wonder I was about to say how can you even see at that kind of speed. I wish there was a real time cam that mimicked human eyesight to show what that’s like
Nvm you read the title.