Mississauga

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
He just needs to go join Houston.

This basically. Or Cleveland with a better coach who understands how to use the players.

Problem is, what Cleveland -- and most everybody else -- lacks is a person that they can just say, "You got Durant" without compromising the offense at all, since Bron apparently uses so much energy offensively to where he cannot sustain clamps on KD for 40+ minutes and deliver 30 point triple doubles.

Against the Warriors, I'd trot out the starting 5 of Paul/Harden/Bron/Tucker/Capela. Tucker is tasked with guarding Durant and making him uncomfortable with his physicality.

From there, Paul/Harden/Bron/Capela should be able to match up with Curry/Klay/Draymond/McGee, assuming no Blackout games by either Splash Brother.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A true defensive will end their reign like the Pistons with CB and Rip and Tay/Wallace. He needs to not worry about his numbers. Pelicans would be the best location. He wouldn't be the #1 option and he could run the point when Rondo is on the bench

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
No way a team with Clarkson and Hood starting can beat the Warriors, I dont even care who the rest of the starting 5 are

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
If we can just pick anyone in the league while keeping it sort of realistic -

PG: Jrue Holiday
SG: Danny Green
SF: Bron
PF: Kevin Love
C: Clint Capela
But if I had to drop him off on a team, I'd want him to go to San Antonio :yeshrug: Who knows if even then they could take Golden State but you can't count out Pop and Bron :banderas:
this team is trash bro

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If everyone has to be tailored to his game specifically and there is no other system to play in, I am not sure there is a team for him that will "compete" with the Warriors. On the Spurs, he would have to significantly lower his usage rate. Seems doubtful he'd want to do that.
He's playing 46 minutes a game in the Finals and putting up video game numbers while losing.

He wants to lower his usage rate.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
But kawhi doesn't have that dig bron needs. Kawhi is lebron before lebron became comfortable being the main scorer.

Bron needs someone comfortable being expected to score 24-29 points a night. Kawhi has too many nights he'll give yiu 15 and be fine.
Kawhi averaged 26 a game in 2016-17 after Pop told him he'd have to and facilitating isn't a strength. He's fine with scoring.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
He just won a title 4 years ago and was competing with the warriors until kawhi got hurt last year

:gucci:
Kawhi went down and he basically mailed the series in . But he's the greatest though. But couldn't get a win against the Warriors this year either. After his wife passed, we went 1-1 with 2 games that wee more competitive than the last 5 playoff games with him coaching. He's done man. The only people that see this are die hard spurs fans. He's done. He supposedly made kawhi, why didn't he make Anderson into a great player this season?

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
But kawhi doesn't have that dig bron needs. Kawhi is lebron before lebron became comfortable being the main scorer.

Bron needs someone comfortable being expected to score 24-29 points a night. Kawhi has too many nights he'll give yiu 15 and be fine.
where the hell are you getting this info from???? :russ: . Kawhi was one of the top scorers in the league last season and would have led the league in scoring on any other team. I saw over 70 games. Many games he'd have 30 thru 3 and we'd be up big and Popovich would sit him the rest of the game. One game he had 30 in under 30 mins and didn't play the rest of the game. Popovich doesn't allow stat padding. One thing i absolutely hate that he does is when Kawhi gets hot and scores 8 straight or so, Popovich will sit him down until the 2nd half and put in someone who's cold as freon. Popovich doesn't want someone on his team that the league looks at as the best in the league cuz he fears that player would want their worth and threaten to leave if asked about a pay cut. Let's not forget, Duncan almost left too. Kawhi is a certified Killer. Reggie Lewis/Bernard King type. The type of guy that will get you a "quiet 30" without saying a word. He's only received 1 technical his whole career and that was only for knocking Caron's Butler's hand from his arm. hahha. The only way Kawhi gets 15 is if we're up 30 and Popovich takes him out. He's unstoppable. Stick to youtube/sportscenter highlights. Don't make comments like this ever again

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
The same kawhi who been giving warriors fits everytime he on the court and making durant work harder than anybody who has ever guard him while putting up 25+ points on the warriors
Kawhi dont be dropping 15 and if he does its cuz pop takes him out too soon
U do realize he could easily average 30ppg on the spurs but that is not how they play
He is the same guy who had warriors down before getting hurt
Bron and kawhi on same team is a damn nightmare
I'll give you won worse. Kawhi and Klay on the same team is a nightmare for the league. If they decided to go to the clippers with that dirty ass Beverly at the point and Jordan stays at center, who would score on them?