Bully Ray: "The Usos are the greatest tag team in WWE history"

Are The Usos the best tag team in WWE history?

• Yes

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This is said every time a tag team is at their peak. People were saying this for New Day too in their peak. Some of it valid, some of it prisoner of the moment.

History will decide the consensus favorite. I doubt the Usos ever have the same lore as LOD, The Hardys, or Dudleyz over time, but they'll be in the conversation. It's all generational too. Kids of this generation gonna revere the New Day and Usos more than a team like LOD who they prob only know from youtube videos.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Usos weren't taken seriously until they brought that "urban street" feel to their gimmick like 5 years ago.

This.

But they were always a good tag team that steadily had damn good matches before leveling up.

At the very least, they are the best team of the WWF Modern Era.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
somewhat agree but they havnt been truly battle tested against great tag teams in the modern age its always been rehashed New Day fueds

edit: he said WWE then i agree

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He said "WWE history" and really who else has a claim to it? In the Attitude Era u got Dudleys/Hardyz/E&C. In the "Fed" Era you got Hart Foundation/British Bulldogs/Brain Busters/Demolition/Rockers

But the thing is.. none of these teams have the longevity on top of the resume that The Uso do. I think it's The Usos if we just talkin WWE.