Bunch of stupid nikkas harass a black girl by herself, not a good look for Gen Z

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should not be punished. That's disproportionate. The only person who should be hit with sexual assault charges is the dude who slapped her ass.

I can’t really take you seriously because you said this was all jokes until the sexual assault. If people started walking on your mom’s or daughter’s car and screaming at her as she was trying to drive off, you’d justify it and say thst “boys will he boys” which is creepy as fukk to me.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
These boys are fukking stupid. Something needs to be done about these clowns and their behaviour.

That being said, why the fukk did she get out of her car at that point. She should’ve driven a further distance away, THEN checked the damage to her car. That was very stupid of her, thank god it didn’t end in some tragedy for her.

I’m a 6’3 male, I’m not getting out of my car in that situation surrounded by 20+ People harassing me, is she insane?

Zero situational awareness, and for what? Her ego? Was she not thinking clearly because the situation had her scared or something?

This dumbass clout generation, everything needs to be recorded for these dumbasses. Black people are fukked if these clowns and their behaviour is a preview of the future.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
These boys are fukking stupid. Something needs to be done about these clowns and their behaviour.

That being said, why the fukk did she get out of her car at that point. She should’ve driven a further distance away, THEN checked the damage to her car. That was very stupid of her, thank god it didn’t end in some tragedy for her.

I’m a 6’3 male, I’m not getting out of my car in that situation surrounded by 20+ People harassing me, is she insane?

Zero situational awareness, and for what? Her ego? Was she not thinking clearly because the situation had her scared or something?

This dumbass clout generation, everything needs to be recorded for these dumbasses. Black people are fukked if these clowns and their behaviour is a preview of the future.
She knew exactly what she was doing. :mjlol:

Yo 6'3 ass would get jumped. Half the time in this situation getting out the car popping shyt.:ehh:

This is THE WORST possible thing that could happen to her unless she puts hands or shoots one of these dudes. This aint India 40 nikkas aint bout to gangrape a chick in the middle of the street.

She aint worried about her safety because she dont need to be.

Those nikkas had :russ::lolbron: energy.

Not:pacspit::birdman::demonic: energy.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We shouldn't expect much from the enemy. It hurts more when it's our kind.
Don’t give me that fukkin excuse. No one was “hurt”, she drove up the block and got out the car, walked back by herself, no one forced her out and no one raped her. while white men actually killed a black woman and molested, raped 600 black females, for YEARS. The problem is not holding white people to the same standard of accountability - which is why white dude was roaming around for 10 yrs raping and assaulting before anyone actively responded. The same reason why in that other thread I don’t see the same comments being hyper judgmental. No, call it what it is - programming and conditioning. Fall for it hook, line and bait every time.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
So the onus of responsibility and making logical decisions isn’t on the 30 men that are harassing the women or jumping on their cars but on the woman?

When do men get held accountable for acting like savages
Last time I checked savage's have always existed in this world and aren't going anywhere.:ohhh:

Since when is antagonizing 50 reckless idiots ever worked for anyone..ever?
This is the reason guns exist.

Like I said She's lucky those was some fakkit ass young nikkas from Atlanta and not real criminals.
More accordingly man or woman.