Peckham™ Come Get Me!
@The Burger King pure savagery
ohOi9Ki.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about to download the app..this in ingenious ...

and the fact they make you go to mcdonalds... then leave... the amount of gas money these people gonna be wasting just to pay a penny..
thing is they tend to be pretty close :ehh: i know the ones in my town are about a half mile away. always see em together on the strips

i cant imagine how :flabbynsick: you'd have to be to drive more than that

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
thing is they tend to be pretty close :ehh: i know the ones in my town are about a half mile away. always see em together on the strips

i cant imagine how :flabbynsick: you'd have to be to drive more than that

they are close in some areas.... but its just the general mind fukk that you literally have to go to mcnodalds knowing you don't really want to order from there..

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Someone did not talk to the franchise owners AT ALL.

Most "food hubs" in the south are owned by ONE fukkING FAMILY.

Ever notice KFC, Burger King, McDonalds, and Taco Bell in the same location? Chances are they are all owned by the same dude and it "fake competition and choices"

This app undercuts their margins while not benefiting them at all as franchise owners because they probably own the fukking mcdonalds anyway.

It is like car dealerships. If they all close together, regardless of "rivalries." They all owned by the same dude.

Franchisers love franchisees with proven track records and practically give them franchises for nothing because it means you have a responsible owner. Watch "the blind side" to see how it works. The reason that white family was so rich was because dad owned every single fast food joint in the city. "fake competition."

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown