Burger King searching for redemption...and the crown with their new upgraded chicken sandwiches...

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Somebody needs to separate themselves from the pack and come out with a fire ass fish sammich
MO1o.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Chich Fil A Red?:dwillhuh:

edit: I guess you're talking about something to do with the app.

Yeah once you hit a certain amount of points, you move up and get certain perks. I reached the highest level and it’s been useless every since. Would stay asking for everyone’s receipts just so I could get the points :francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Need a food chain to lightly bread their chicken. They always put too much breading and this looks even worse than most.
fried chicken don't have to be crunchy.

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
Chich Fil A Red?:dwillhuh:

edit: I guess you're talking about something to do with the app.

Sounds like some sort of premium service. Knowing how OD chickfila goes with customer service, those cats would throw the Slim-Thick Khaki wearing drive thru chicks at you to give foot massages and "happy endings" with your meal.:shaq::russ:

noumena

All Star
Daps
Burger King has been garbage for like 10 years idk how people eat there period. McDonald's at least keeps some semblance of quality. Even Taco Bell and Subway hit a certain level of shytty fast food but never dared go below it...not Burger King. Every time I went to Burger King after about 2010 they impressed me with how far the bar could sink for them. Burnt ass patties that taste like charcoal and are still rubbery, cheapest lettuce and vegetables you could find, unmelted "cheese" slices, nasty barely food buns. and God forbid you get that chicken sandwich which used to be a favorite. Expect gristle and bones in it, and for it to taste burnt too. Of course that bun looks and tastes like it was frozen after being toasted. They somehow even fukked their chicken fries up. Burger King has been the WOAT fast food chain for like 9 years running.