Bushed and unhinged ex GOP Senator George Santos is ouchea selling treh videos of himself now

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
"I was young and had fun at a festival. Sue me for having fun in life". :dame:

See this is what happens when sports and video games aren't a priority in a young man's life. Instead of going to college, chasing girls, winning video game tournaments, tailgating at college football games and going to 24 hour raves with naked girls everywhere, this man as a youngster was in a dorm room plotting. So he missed all the fun, and without the presence of power politics, he had dress up in a dress to get people to laugh at him and have what he considers "fun"

:dame:
Raves would actually be the place where you'd see lots .... or enough of trans people actually. The amount of naked girl ratio is much more than worth it though. :manny: It is the one place I'm ULTRA skeptical of women with masculine features though :hubie:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Legit waiting for a Lifetime movie of this guy. He got away with alot of dishonest shyt and no one noticed u til after he was elected. The media failed to do any background on this guy.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
It's always these in the closet conservatives that go out like this. He was at one point supposed to be a rising star in the Republican party.
He wasn't in the closet. He was celebrated for being a gay conservative and winning an NY district. His gayness was always on display.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
full
Never fails to kill me

:laff: