Bushwick Trailer....2017 Dave Bautista, Britney Snow. :ROFL::heh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Yo I'm watching this now. This is hands down the best movie I've seen all year and i'm still watching. :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

yall nikkas sleeping on this piff. :ohlawd: Straight out the gate with the fukkery. :salute:

Even these Hasidic(sp?) Jews was catching bodies. :lolbron:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just finished watching 4/5. It kept me entertained and being from Brooklyn and living in Bushwick made it even more real.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Batista has surprised with his acting ability and comes off very natural on screen. He was the film's bright spot.

Sad that the Rock basically gets typed cast as The Rock in every film he does now. Batista been getting a lot of good roles were he shines and stands out.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Batista has surprised with his acting ability and comes off very natural on screen. He was the film's bright spot.

Sad that the Rock basically gets typed cast as The Rock in every film he does now. Batista been getting a lot of good roles were he shines and stands out.
Exactly what I thought while watching. He might never be as big as The Rock but he might fukk around and get a supporting actor nom or suttin.