Busta Rhymes on the 85 South Show

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Wooooooooow...is this Busta's first podcast "interview" ever??

Would've never guessed it be with the 85 South boys.
:russ:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Whole interview was dope. There was some real gems in there too.

:ohhh:@ the story of how Busta ended up on his run of cameos though.

Yeah this was a dope episode. I like how Busta explained how integral Dallas Austin was in alot of Hip-Hop history. His connection with Jamal from Illegal/Def Squad. Busta had homey on his first 2 albums and he was Jamal's debut solo.

Also loved how he helped indirectly influence Goodie Mob's first album with the book Behold A Pale Horse.

He even had to son DC Fly for running his mouth without doing the knowledge on Bus-a-bus. Great interview, Busta's presence changed the whole vibe of the 85 show and it turned into a some great discussions.

Lastly, :mjlol: at my man Spliff in the cut lookin :flabbynsick:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Yeah this was a dope episode. I like how Busta explained how integral Dallas Austin was in alot of Hip-Hop history. His connection with Jamal from Illegal/Def Squad. Busta had homey on his first 2 albums and he was Jamal's debut solo.

Also loved how he helped indirectly influence Goodie Mob's first album with the book Behold A Pale Horse.

He even had to son DC Fly for running his mouth without doing the knowledge on Bus-a-bus. Great interview, Busta's presence changed the whole vibe of the 85 show and it turned into a some great discussions.

Lastly, :mjlol: at my man Spliff in the cut lookin :flabbynsick:

First time checking the show, for me, but I'm always interested to see how music and musicians I grew up checking for impact younger generations.

True about Dallas Austin - I have a couple of records from Rowdy in the stash still.

Pete Rock's remix of 'Fades Em All' remains :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

I've heard Cee Lo talk about meeting Busta early in his career too.

I never knew that Malik from Illegal was Snoop's little cousin :ohhh::dwillhuh::mindblown:

I know he was on 'Doggstyle' but I had no idea they were related :leon: