Busted: LA Police Officer Plants Drugs In A Black Suspect's Wallet, Unaware His Body Cam Was On!

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes silence is golden, I havent had any incidents with police officers either, but it only takes one time to get fukked over royally. I'm not dismissive of other people's experiences especially given the history of the LAPD....
I've only had positive interactions but when a whole nation of cops can't say there are clearly bad seeds/bad individuals in our group destroying a specific community through illegal activity like this. We don't hear that (only time I remember are the nyc cops for stop and frisk)

Haven't y'all seen enough of this? What the hell are we doing!! We need to begin creating guidelines and structures on handling against all of this corrupt shyt

They think it's a game. They about to get fired and they about to go to prison. And ol boy bout to make them cough up a nice check. They not getting away with this

You see how they got both the other minorities cops doing it and are the one who supposedly got caught. fukk all the other tapes right? :francis:

fukking tools in cac plans but will be the one responsible for it. I have no sympathy for any other minority

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes silence is golden, I havent had any incidents with police officers either, but it only takes one time to get fukked over royally. I'm not dismissive of other people's experiences especially given the history of the LAPD....

It does us no good when we talking truthfully about the police then some retard has to chime in

"WELL I NEVA GOT KILLED BY NO POLICE THEY SOME GOOD COPS OUT THERE TOO YA KNOW!"

shyt kills me.

Just because I get pulled over and nothing happens does not negate the history of police and black people and the fact that we live in a police state.

Also slavery was never abolished.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I think its to prove a suspects guilt, otherwise why would they let an officer choose when too start recording.
Now they fukked up with the 30 second video cache, more officers are going to be aware of this and not make the same mistake.
I've always been of the belief that body cam footage should automatically be uploaded to a cloud drive and then reviewed by an anonymous third party entity, in order to reduce bias....

The bias is apparent, when police are the only ones with access to footage, and their statements are always indicative of, "It's not as bad as it looks"...

Last edited:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I've always been of the belief that the footage should automatically be upload to a cloud and then reviewed by an anonymous third party entity, in order to reduce bias....

The police just gotta be abolished. There is no fixing an institution that was created to do nothing but enslave and kill black people.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Quick question, if a cop plants the drugs on you, yet your blood don't test positive for anything. Then what?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue