Busted: LA Police Officer Plants Drugs In A Black Suspect's Wallet, Unaware His Body Cam Was On!

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how many negros got set up

I've been on the receiving end of a judge exaggerating evidence as means of not reducing my bail. It's not just cops that are rotten, it's probably just as many up top as there are working the streets. I get pissed everytime i think about how many innocent people must be locked up at any given time.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
peices of shyt.
:stopitslime:

wat6rr.jpg

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
you'll be surprised... broads from the hood and the sneaky broads from rich areas of hollywood and the san fernando valley

I was fukking with a nice brownskin shorty but she's just a ode airhead thotty tho ...but shorty had a PBA card from some white detective she was fukking

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I've been on the receiving end of a judge exaggerating evidence as means of not reducing my bail. It's not just cops that are rotten, it's probably just as many up top as there are working the streets. I get pissed everytime i think about how many innocent people must be locked up at any given time.
piece of shyt DA tried to have a judge jail me for throwing a house party. fukk the whole judicial system when amerikkka turns into babylon they gone know :pacspit:

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
I know the coli believes nikkas be telling :duck:
But in 2015 i bought my first car a Subaru legacy 2007 got it registered & insured in my close childhood friend name.....long story short didn't have the car 2 weeks got into a fight with my now baby moms & had about 8,000 in cash on me in the trunk because I was sleeping in a trap with the homies & didn't want nikkaz to have access to that cash or know I had it on me.....I was trying reup all day couldn't get through my mans calls me it's like 2 in the morning like we lit come pick me up & we gonna meet the plug have the money ready we in & out.....I leave the door & don't tell the homies in leaving everybody smacked laid out anyway....I pick my mans up shoot to the plug crib, grab a plate of sour much as wanted 3500 these times but I had a feeling I was being overcharged whatever it was a streak because much as wanted 3800 so I was happy....get the weed & now I'm dropping this nikka off, we gets pulled over, Now This is my mistake because I shouldve A )dropped the weed Off first & then brung him home OR B) Call this nikka a can & went straight home....BUT IT WAS AN AFRO LATINO COP & WHITE COP, the afro Latino had more rank & he ordered the white cop to seach the car, he finds nothing , the trunk is locked mind you, the white cop is all let them go, THE AFRO LATINO RIVERA IS LIKE NAH I SMELL WEED POP THE TRUNK!!! FINDS THE WEED & ABOUT 5 BANDS CASH, long story short they coerced me under duress to sign a confession that everything was mines, because my mans block was under sealed indictment & they know he a shooter not necessarily a drug dealer & These Corrupt dikkheads wanted HIM Caught IN that instead These nikkaz confiscated My 5 racks but on the police report said i only had 500.00$ fakkit ASS DETECTIVE DAVID TERELL LMFAOOO i got a year probation & misdemeanor for that....months down the line my mans while block got indicted after he's the links

Bronx gang members used Facebook to plot hits: prosecutors

DETECTIVE TERRELL IS THE BLACK COP WITH THE POLICE FLEECE CORRUPT fakkit, BUT LOOK ITS GETS MORE INTERESTING, THIS fakkit GETS STRIPPED OF HIS BADGE FOR SEXUALLY HARRASING TEENAGE GIRLS & POLICE BRUTALITY THEN TURNS AROUND AND TRIES TO SUE THE CITY fukkING DISGRACEFUL fakkit

Lawsuits accuse NYPD cop of terrorizing teens and their moms

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: