The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
i got 50 in my IRA for tax free gains :mjgrin: should have bought more but i didnt really believe

i still dont see any of these funds paying 1k a share to cover. everyone would rather default than hand that type of bread over to common people
If the hedge funds default, the dtcc covers. The shares WILL be covered. It is an inevitability. That’s simply how the algorithm works. There’s no way around it, which is why retail owning all the shares is such a big deal. They have to buy these shares from us. We set the price. Simple as that.

:yeshrug:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
If the hedge funds default, the dtcc covers. The shares WILL be covered. It is an inevitability. That’s simply how the algorithm works. There’s no way around it, which is why retail owning all the shares is such a big deal. They have to buy these shares from us. We set the price. Simple as that.

:yeshrug:

theyre a clearinghouse

do they have the funds

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
this is something to watch
tenor.gif

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
:snoop:....
And My dumbass sold 15 of my shares a few weeks ago... Thought it was a plus cause i bought in at 6 back in March...and shyt was the highest i seen it....
Well At least i made a profit and im holding the rest of it till the wheels fall off.