The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cost us nothing to hold. They will continue to burn through money like their life depends on it because it does.

They are facing losing their livelihood or even their freedom.

They are desperate. We got em like Scarface at the end of the movie. They know they are cooked just shooting off some last minute desperation shots.

Any new people that just got in the last day or two. Do not panic if/when you see some red. Just zoom out and look at the chart. We were fighting over $8 just a month ago. This is nothing new. Use the opportunity to buy more shares while the price is still affordable.

What range you consider "Affordable"? I never paid more than $9.50

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
:snoop:....
And My dumbass sold 15 of my shares a few weeks ago... Thought it was a plus cause i bought in at 6 back in March...and shyt was the highest i seen it....
Well At least i made a profit and im holding the rest of it till the wheels fall off.
Hold with us breh we got you. You'll make oodles more til then 15 shares you gonna forget you even had em

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
if you have the funds in robinhood already.. buy now.. wait a day to settle and then initiate a transfer to another brokerage.
maxed out on robinhood. small position. I want to put in 20-25x the amount i have now and i dont trust RH to hold my money and not fukk me