full.png
Kobe can also claim 81

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Just hit $25

At this point they are marking the numbers up to make a massive drop off for pre market hours to entice people to sell.

DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!

Keep your eyes on the numbers for the aftermarket hours. Prices will probably dip low enough for you to buy in.

I really hope it does because I’m buying more.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
He won't be rich lol...but its a nice comeup. I got like 50 shares and i'm kicking myself for not buying more when this shyt was super cheap :mjcry:

i got 50 in my IRA for tax free gains :mjgrin: should have bought more but i didnt really believe

i still dont see any of these funds paying 1k a share to cover. everyone would rather default than hand that type of bread over to common people

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
LISTEN THIS IS NOT THE SQUEEZE THIS IS ORGANIC PRICE ACTION HAPPENING BEFORE YOUR EYES!

Look at the volume that is moving, ALMOST 360 million. This is UNHEARD OF!!!

If we hit $35 by June 2nd there is no turning back. NEARLY EVERYONE WHO HAS BOUGHT IN SHOULD BE IN THE GREEN RIGHT NOW!

:lawd:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Just hit $25

At this point they are marking the numbers up to make a massive drop off for pre market hours to entice people to sell.

DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!

Keep your eyes on the numbers for the aftermarket hours. Prices will probably dip low enough for you to buy in.

Yeah, if y'all know anyone irl who owns this stock tell them to hold

Daps
Just hit $25

DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!

Nah, this is organic growth that’s a result of FOMO. The hedges no longer have control of the situation.

:francis: