Buying Christmas Gifts is Stupid, Its not even a real fukking holiday man

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We spend money buying our unappreciative family members, who we only see once a year gifts to celebrate a day... where roman gay white men fukked each other up the ass? :dahell: nikka what!!!????

Now I have to stop working on my projects to go and sit with family wasting time, and have some fukking fake conversation with ppl I see once a year. I see these motherfukkers once a year right?, and we gotta pretend to care about each others lives. And I know deep down they think I'm crazy because of my lifestyle, my profession, my personality.... ol judgmental uncreative ass nikkas. People that followed the american way of living are drones and sheep...peons to be exact, and they hate on anybody that think outside the box and live on their own terms.

My one cousin, this nikka is basically the black sling blade. Here it is.... im a guy with a high IQ, read and learn all day about high level shyt, PHD level information from bright thinkers...and I got to have a conversation with this motherfukker about tinted car windows...:dahell: because If I don't ill be seen as being "crazy" "stuck up" "bougie" "too serious" and all the other terms that nikkas create for any other black person that don't want to be a peon like them. I been talking to this motherfukker about tinted windows for 10 fukking years....let marinate for a minute... 10 fukkING YEARS!!!!....now im 29 and hes like 33-34....

Then I gotta deal with my bougie ass cousin, who had the easy life...everything handed to her by her parents. Shes out living her fukking laguna beach fantasy. She always get good jobs easily. While, I had to build myself up in all aspects of life from the ground. I literately had to figure out how to turn shyt into a shrimp and were supposed to have a conversation like we can relate to each other. This chick is all happy and bubbly, which force me to have to smile back, but on inside got all types of demons circulating through me, from my brain to my toes....on top of that, im a black man...i gotta fight a system set up to kill me.

Because the way society is...i have to pretend to be "normal" and put on a smile and talk about some bullshyt like celebrity gossip and her adventures in paradise.... I have to come down to her level and blend in...What about my needs? Why do I always have to be diplomatic and come down to appease people indoctrinated minds?

My other cousin, hes going through hard times...hes tatted from head to toe. Damn, I wish somebody told all those nikkas that got their face, neck and hands tatted back in the early 2010's during the "turn up" "yolo" drill era...how bad they would look when they're in their mid-late 20s. Now alot are unemployed, got babies they cant provide for, baby mamas putting them on child support, You cant be uneducated in a fukking system made strictly to kill and incarcerate u looking like JR Smith bro. Too be fair its not all their fault, but america don't care about fair.....America only cares about winners, and it don't matter how u win, u just have to win...that[s the american dream btw...working hard to feel miserable internally... making money, driving a name brand car, and fukking big booty sluts...that's the american dream.

sorry it had to be him, but tough luck nikka. I got my plan and nothing can stop it so cuz is gonna have to be left behind. I cant carry dead weight, bro just gonna have to figure it out or drown, ill give him advice if he needs it but i cant take nobody with me. this is a solo mission. I cant be strong for everybody. And sadly I feel like that for alot of my male family members. It hurts deep down but u gotta keep looking forward in life and never look back , thats just how the game goes...its a lonely road. But its either that, or rot with them...:yeshrug:

Conclusion: Christmas is a corporate holiday and a waste of money. I have no kids, but parents, esp black parents...stop buying your kids fukking video games and other bullshyt...like toys...get them some books or invest in them. Help them start a business, so they don't grow up and have to face this cold world alone....black parents make their kids sink or swim...because they were too lazy and docile to stack up bread or start a business so their kids could have a good start. U can play this naive "American Way" shyt if u want, but the beast is real and hes waiting and hungry...he needs black bodies to keep himself fed. For capitalism to work, somebody have to be sacrificed to the belly of the beast, and it damn sure ain't going to be white kids.

Last edited:

horizon

Superstar
Daps
because If I don't ill be seen as being "crazy" "stuck up" "bougie" "too serious" and all the other terms that nikkas create for any other black person that don't want to be a peon like them. I been talking to this motherfukker about tinted windows from 10 fukking years....let marinate for a minute... 10 fukkING YEARS!!!!....now im 29 and hes like 33-34....

Then I gotta deal with my bougie ass cousin, who had the easy life...everything handed to her by her parents. Shes out living her fukking laguna beach fantasy. She always get job easily. While, I had to build myself up in all aspects of life from the ground. I literately had to figure out how to turn shyt into a shrimp and were supposed to have a conversation like we can relate to each other. This chick is all happy and bubbly, which force my to have to smile back,

:russ:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Ye shouldst check thyself for only spending time with thy family on Christmas. Learn to cherish thy loved ones no matter their creed, IQ or position for this is the will of the Lord thy God.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i love my mom, shes a sweet heart but naive, she don't understand the complexities of human nature...the complexities of this society. Shes asking me why i have a frown on Christmas, and i don't even say nothing....she could never comprehend if i was to go in depth about whats on my mind ...so i smile and change the topic back to mindless shyt, just to keep her happy...i don't want to bring her into my dark lonely world

Im learning more and more...if u have a certain way of thinking...its a gift and a curse...and life is very lonely, but I guess the trick is to accept it and just keep it moving without getting angry. Im moving towards acceptance. I try not to get mad anymore. Just nod, smile and work...and then when u die, hopefully theirs some type of lifeon the otherside :yeshrug: