Buying Christmas Gifts is Stupid, Its not even a real fukking holiday man

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i love my mom, shes a sweet heart but naive, she don't understand the complexities of human nature...the complexities of this society. Shes asking me why i have a frown on Christmas, and i don't even say nothing....she could never comprehend if i was to go in depth about whats on my mind ...so i smile and change the topic back to mindless shyt, just to keep her happy...i don't want to bring her into my dark lonely world

Im learning more and more...if u have a certain way of thinking...its a gift and a curse...and life is very lonely, but I guess the trick is to accept it and just keep it moving without getting angry. Im moving towards acceptance. I try not to get mad anymore. Just nod, smile and work...and then when u die, hopefully theirs some type of lifeon the otherside :yeshrug:
fukk your mom bytch nikka

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh okay, glad u cleared it up. What u get?
some money, some gift cards....

all i probably got was a southpole shirt or some shyt that was hot back in 99

i got one aunt that buy me a small old ass shirt....its always something that i didnt even knew existed anymore...like sean john or some shyt....and i cant even fit it

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I feel you on this tho I'm not reading that essay.Christmas is a corporate hustle like most holidays and it's rooted in a lot of BS..

I cop presents for my nephews and nieces and keep it moving...it's a paganist ritual that most don't even know the origins...

God said in ur righteousness that you'll be separated from those closest to you...

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
The concept of Christmas is genius for businesses and corporations..... we've been indoctrinated to be consumers and employees from birth....... trained to give money to companies and work for them......

Never trained to build a product or service or create your own company.... society so funny