BuzzFeed posts explosive unverified claims about Donald Trump's ties to Russia

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I dont know breh. Maybe he's going to have companies shook amd create more jobs. Im just so confused right now.
More jobs for his companies and his friends companies. This is cronyism In its purist form under the guise of unmitigated white privilege....
This is art friends.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps

My dude, it's good to have passion, but let's take a breather. A good deal of us here agree that Trump is probably going to fukk stuff up.

Btw, on a separate point, I think that the Buzzfeed thing does more damage to Trump than people here will admit. This is a hit-piece to delegitimize him, you know, what the Republicans and our Presidential-Elect did to Obama? They allowed and encouraged this anti-American conspiracy theory regarding the birth certificate, and it successfully radicalized the Republican base. That's why they think he is a Muslim Kenyan. Encouraged and sponsored by none other than the PRESIDENT-ELECT.

This is essentially the other side of the coin. Now, many Democrats are going to see this and the other Russian stuff and think Trump is illegitimate. It's a counterattack. "If Trump plays this way to win, so then so shall we."

Is it good? No. But this is how it is going down. A part of me kind of enjoys it. This is what Trump did to others, so him getting hit back makes that vengeful visceral part of oneself happy. Clapping back at Trump is a good thing. On the other hand, the way we are doing it is actually debasing ourselves. But the Republicans debased themselves with Obama. Now the Democrats are debasing themselves.

This will make children of us all. Worst case is that this will lead to violence and tit-for-tat.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My dude, it's good to have passion, but let's take a breather. A good deal of us here agree that Trump is probably going to fukk stuff up.

Btw, on a separate point, I think that the Buzzfeed thing does more damage to Trump than people here will admit. This is a hit-piece to delegitimize him, you know, what the Republicans and our Presidential-Elect did to Obama? They allowed and encouraged this anti-American conspiracy theory regarding the birth certificate, and it successfully radicalized the Republican base. That's why they think he is a Muslim Kenyan. Encouraged and sponsored by none other than the PRESIDENT-ELECT.

This is essentially the other side of the coin. Now, many Democrats are going to see this and the other Russian stuff and think Trump is illegitimate. It's a counterattack. "If Trump plays this way to win, so then so shall we."

Is it good? No. But this is how it is going down. A part of me kind of enjoys it. This is what Trump did to others, so him getting hit back makes that vengeful visceral part of oneself happy. Clapping back at Trump is a good thing. On the other hand, the way we are doing it is actually debasing ourselves. But the Republicans debased themselves with Obama. Now the Democrats are debasing themselves.

This will make children of us all. Worst case is that this will lead to violence and tit-for-tat.
The CIA is going to usurp this man. Bit. By. Bit.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
That literally may be the only way.

If we are talking war of words he wins all day long. He tells the Press fukk you what are you going to do about it?:francis:

All they can do is lose their minds on their shows:yeshrug: and talk in circles

And you applaud Trump for his "I do what I want" attitude? You think this should be the new precedent for politicians? Do you think this will change Washington for the better to have presidents/politicians avoid transparency and laugh in the face of those questioning their actions?

无名的

Superstar
Daps
And you applaud Trump for his "I do what I want" attitude? You think this should be the new precedent for politicians? Do you think this will change Washington for the better to have presidents/politicians avoid transparency and laugh in the face of those questioning their actions?

If you're dumb enough to think the press has pure intentions anymore, we can't help you

:hhh: