BuzzFeed posts explosive unverified claims about Donald Trump's ties to Russia

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
And you applaud Trump for his "I do what I want" attitude? You think this should be the new precedent for politicians? Do you think this will change Washington for the better to have presidents/politicians avoid transparency and laugh in the face of those questioning their actions?
Applaud? Not sure why you say that. What I am saying is thats what he is doing. He is laughing in their faces basically.

Trump is a different politician. The press will need to evolve

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
And you applaud Trump for his "I do what I want" attitude? You think this should be the new precedent for politicians? Do you think this will change Washington for the better to have presidents/politicians avoid transparency and laugh in the face of those questioning their actions?
:hhh:

A news channel that railed against him for a year and a half , gave out debate questions to his opponent, and then reports on a egregious story that has no legs to stand on and you expect him to be cordial?

:mjlol:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

A news channel that railed against him for a year and a half , gave out debate questions to his opponent, and then reports on a egregious story that has no legs to stand on and you expect him to be cordial?

Bush was a sponge, he let people talk to and about him any kind of way

Trump ain't having that shyt.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

What does Brazile helping Clinton in the primaries have to do with this? Why do Trump supporters deflect from the discussion at hand to something irrelevant to make a point?

keepemup

Banned
Daps
What does Brazile helping Clinton in the primaries have to do with this? Why do Trump supporters deflect from the discussion at hand to something irrelevant to make a point?
You're unbelievably dense. Sadly you may be a lost cause.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps

The hell are u talking about

U asked abunch of rhetorical questions about how trump treats cnn

And I explained why he treats them the way he does

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
You're unbelievably dense. Sadly you may be a lost cause.

I'm talking about Trump becoming the worst thing that people hate about politicians.

And you shills' argument is "well Donna Brazile gave Hillary Clinton debate questions in the primaries. So Trump can act and say whatever he wants!"

Stop it.