BW shares her opinion on dating educated ‘high value’ black men

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

Seems like you are the one divorced. Bro nobody here on this random ass forum gives a fukk about what you make. People in life generally don’t outside of the bytch you pay to keep you company. This is probably what hurts you the most.

For types like you money is the only thing that makes you stand out in life and when that doesn’t work you have to try and belittle others to satiate your frail little ego.

Meanwhile there’s nikkas like me who could fukk any bytch you’ve ever had when I made 43k and can do it now that I make 5x time that without flashing a dime. That’s what yall be insecure and mad about.

Nobody is jealous of boujie ass nikkas who have to spend money to have any kind of motion out here. Yall are the same lames you have been your whole life with one or two extra commas to your name. Humble yourself.

Look at how hurt this dog sounds right now :mjlol:. It looks as though I hit the nail on the head.

"I could fukk your bytch! ":sadbron:

Sounding exactly like a man who was raised by only women.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
:mindblown:

Bruhhhh the problem is that they are not that many Black men (especially ADOS men) in those fields to begin with. So now the few Brothers who have careers in those fields are all of a sudden "arrogant". Cmon, we get no fukking slack!!!

Yes we can have it both ways because there are far more Black women with degrees and in those professional settings, and YES most of them are arrogant as fukk and look down on 99% of brothers. These women themselves even admit this.
they're (BW) mainly employed by retail and gov't whether regional, municipal, federal, state....

They outnumber us in academic and corporate settings bruh.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So when Black men are capable and confident it is a problem? But when Black men have no power or status we are "weak and dusty".

I suspect the truth is that they are intimidated by accomplished Black men who have a spine and don't bend over backwards all day to kiss the asses of the "Kweenz" (yes I said it!).
People use whatever sounds good to down you regarding bold. That's why the rhetoric switches up depending on what route a person can take to shyt on you.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at how hurt this dog sounds right now :mjlol:. It looks as though I hit the nail on the head.

"I could fukk your bytch! ":sadbron:

Sounding exactly like a man who was raised by only women.

Nah sounds like most people in this thread and the women in the OP pulled your card and now you have to be in here playing defense.

Why would I be hurt in the first place? You probably don’t even make as much as I do and if you did I would salute. But you’re so insecure that you automatically assume that people who know nothing about your finances are jealous of them..

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Nah sounds like most people in this thread and the women in the OP pulled your card and now you have to be in here playing defense.

Why would I be hurt in the first place? You probably don’t even make as much as I do and if you did I would salute. But you’re so insecure that you automatically assume that people who know nothing about your finances are jealous of them..

You would be the best person to tell me why you're in your feelings.

Note from my post that I didn't go into my role nor did I talk about my salary. Your response was to go on some screed about how much you earn and what type of bytches you can fukk.

That shyt stinks of insecurity. You're not fooling anyone. If we were sat next to each other, you would be looking to start a fight in the hopes of proving yourself physically.

The irony of your posts in this thread is you're accusing the "boujie as nikkas" of doing what you're doing now. Clown shyt.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would be the best person to tell me why you're in your feelings.

Note from my post that I didn't go into my role nor did I talk about my salary. Your response was to go on some screed about how much you earn and what type of bytches you can fukk.

That shyt stinks of insecurity. You're not fooling anyone. If we were sat next to each other, you would be looking to start a fight in the hopes of proving yourself physically.

The irony of your posts in this thread is you're accusing the "boujie as nikkas" of doing what you're doing now. Clown shyt.

You’re the one who claims that posters have to “find somewhere to compete” against you and droning on about success which is clearly you trying to brag about whatever money you getting. When you lit in real life you don’t have to punch down on random people on forums but obviously something is coming up short in your life and the money hasn’t quite filled that void for you.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You’re the one who claims that posters have to “find somewhere to compete” against you and droning on about success which is clearly you trying to brag about whatever money you getting. When you lit in real life you don’t have to punch down on random people on forums but obviously something is coming up short in your life and the money hasn’t quite filled that void for you.

What the fukk are you talking about breh?

Just look at our exchanges throughout this thread. The only thing you have done is give me vindication of my point.

Not once did I talk about my salary. When talking about my career, I provided the bare minimum in response to you assuming that I had 0 experience with people in the corporate world.

In response, you started ranting about your salary and the bytches you could fukk. Effectively trying to engage in a pissing contest, which ironically proves my point.

For one reason or another, you carry bitterness in your heart. It results in you seeing arrogance in others and, ironically, boasting about your own accomplishments in an attempt to measure up.

Go back, review our exchange and stop trying to project.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I love black lawyers chicks. Favorite type of broad to date
They're busy and stay out of your hair for the most part :skip: