BW shares her opinion on dating educated ‘high value’ black men

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

bekphnqftcb41.jpg

You are a rapist. Excuse yourself from this conversation :camby:

You only pull that "your a rapist" nonsense when you dont like what i said. You were just talking to me the other day without this energy champ:mjlol:. Dismiss yourself,better yet i will dismiss you to the ignore list where nothing is lost,simply transformed into more nothingness:wow:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any black man that shows self confidence is arrogant to these b*stards, fukk them. They love the image of black people as poor helpless victims waiting to be saved and if you don’t fit that model, you have a chip on your shoulder. They have such low opinion of black people and feel we should know our place that they don’t understand why you’re confident. Surely you should be depressed and feeling bad for being black.

It’s the same feeling people get when they see a fat ugly person who is extremely confident. “Why is this ugly person so confident? Shouldn’t he be walking around with his head bowed down and knowing his place when amongst better looking people?”

We see this all the time in sports; black athletes like Mayweather who are self confident are labelled arrogant yet White athletes like mcgregor with far less success than Mayweather are labelled confident.

I know my worth and my intelligence which makes me cocky and arrogant and i will not humble myself to anyone to make them feel comfortable. fukk you if you don’t like it.

Last edited:

LDC

Rookie
Daps
Stunting culture is low self esteem dumbassery but some these women just hate Black Men.:beli:

"There are no good black men, they're all broke, lazy, immature- "

Okay, here is the professional class; Doctors, Lawyers, Enginee-

"They're trash too"

Women complain just to complain. Attention seeking behavior.
Have women ever heard of "Don't let perfect be the enemy of good"?

Nah, they probably have they just hate Black Men:beli:

That's how you know they're all full of shyt. Don't matter, can be "corporate" or "dusty". Even when they do admit all men are/do ______, black men will always be/do it worse.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You are divorced from reality.

There is a huge difference between arrogance and confidence. The problem is people with a chip on their shoulder misconstruing confidence as arrogance.

I work in the sector (not going to be more specific) so this isn't me speaking from a place of ignorance. Half of what people interpret as arrogance is down to someone not showing signs of being impressed when they try to show to off.

You can see it playing out here

First step is trying to bring things down to a level where he can compete. He feels insecure so he needs to assert dominance by suggesting he'd slap them up. The second step in boasting about "accomplishments" he believes are noteworthy.

You really thought I was serious huh?:mjgrin::pachaha:

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Poster above said it perfectly. Society hates a confident black man. McGregor and Mayweather is a great example but another one is Pogba & Kante. Both world class football players, both French, both black, but one is universally loved (Kante cause he’s extremely humble and drives a Mini Cooper) while one is deemed controversial (Pogba cause he’s flashy, changes his hairstyle every match etc).

It’s easy to label black women that say shyt like this as c00ns (which they are) but it’s deeper than that. Black people have been brainwashed in so many ways to think lesser of ourselves. Just the fact that black is seen as negative (blackmail, blacklisted etc) while white is seen as pure and positive (white lie etc) says it all. Guarantee the white lawyers were more arrogant but we have been brainwashed to accept whites as superior so she thought nothing of it.

Sad all round but at least people are roasting her in the comments.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Big problem is c00ns who don't realise they are c00ns.

They will look at a brother or sister who is doing well for themselves a c00n. When you unpackaged their opinion, you find out that their beef is with "their arrogance" when you strip it down further that arrogance is self-confidence and the refusal to undersell themselves. In other words the same thing that pisses white people off with successful black people is the samething that pisses off the c00ns in a barrel.