BW shares her opinion on dating educated ‘high value’ black men

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Give any black person a job that makes them salary and be around cac coworkers that will make them exempt from "the rest", and they're the most narcissistic pieces of shyts.
That's true but there are exceptions. Me and one of my boys at work noticed that all the black supervisors and their black superiors are not only cool as fukk and treat people right, but they outshine most of their peers. I think it's because they know that they had to work harder to get where they're at, and that kept them humble. A lot of the white ones are some habitual line steppers. Even the caciest of the cacs I work with respect them, while Pac spitting at the white ones :pachaha:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
E7-oJnOXoAQZIr2

E7_2ULOWYAE6Fyb

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:
The op Tweet is Jamaican. IDGAF how many of you think pointing this out is divisive, IT IS ALMOST ALWAYS THESE FOREIGN FLAGS shytTING ON BLACK MEN.

fukk that sugar cane eating tramp. Im tired of these banana boat fleeing pricks coming here and shytting on us. Worry about your own men chasing slovenly white women because they can’t stand your ass. That’s why I can’t stand them. Quick to look down their noses on us but their community 100 times more fukked up.

I had to claw and struggle my way to the top of the finance industry. And whilst I rarely stunt, you’re damn right I walk around with an air of arrogance. Let these CACs even think you’re meek and they’ll try and talk down to you.

And then you have bitter bytches like this horse hair wearing ho because men that know their worth don’t settle for their bullshyt. shyt has genuinely pissed me off because I’ve encountered way too many women like this who get intimidated by black men that don’t depend on anyone else. It intimidates them like nothing else.

but we’re the divisive ones when Trinidad and Tobago is segregated between the blacks and Indian/Caucasian population. This bytch here.

Ugh!

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Black men are arrogant.....Get over it.... I personally love it... I love seeing my brothers shine.... love seeing my brothers flex..... I dont get jealous... love seeing my bros reach their goals.... I get motivated to go HARDER

My younger cousin 23 years old and pulled up on me in the new 6-series.... that shyt made me happy cause I remember when he was 14 pullin up on me with the BMX bike.

Black men always gonna flex..... get over it bytch.
All facts

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Modesty >>>> Arrogance

A lot of black people with some money got this petty petit bourgeois mentality: "look at me, I'm a black man with a german car and I travel". :scust:

A lot of them are especially arrogant toward other black people.
And have non-black spouses

You know the type when you see em :mjpls:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I’m not like these fukk nikkas. I really come from the projects and the sticks. Alot of my people still there. It’s alot of shyt I don’t condone and didn’t condone when I was “broke” but my feet always nailed to the ground. Plus I have a few millionaires in the family so no matter what I do its been done before.

Alot of these people grew up in middle class households or better and upgraded so they probably always looked down on others.
Loser ass nikka :hhh: who thinks like this???:snoop:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf: at the so called black men agreeing with her babble.

I'm noticing that a lot of people run around with a chip on their shoulder. They won't admit it but they like to feel as though they are better than the person sat in front of them. They can't handle it when someone is accomplished and confident so they find other ways of shytting on them.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:mjtf: at the so called black men agreeing with her babble.

I'm noticing that a lot of people run around with a chip on their shoulder. They won't admit it but they like to feel as though they are better than the person sat in front of them. They can't handle it when someone is accomplished and confident so they find other ways of shytting on them.
A lot of people even black people are low key white supremacists

Subconsciously thinking that black folks don’t deserve shyt and should be shuffling and smiling if we ever do achieve it …