BW shares her opinion on dating educated ‘high value’ black men

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
There's no way in hell a black man making 6 figures took this woman out on a date.
E7-72O7XoAUm3SF

thats why I don’t take the internet serious at all

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Give most people a little power and a title where they can dictate the moves of others and you will see other aspects of them.

I’ve seen little timid azz people turn into complete azzholes once the district level made them administrators and supervisors. That isn’t exclusive to only Black people y’all stop this ish.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
White, Asian, Hispanic in those professions are just the same. At the end of the day to survive in those professions you have to be egotistical even if you didn’t start out that way you will eventually become that because that’s the only way to survive or you’ll be walked all over. Those are shark territories you’re swimming in.
And if the profession ain’t make you that way the money eventually will.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most people who succeed at anything on a professional level (law school, medical school, PhD, sports, entertainment etc.) are arrogant to some degree...
or they have a chip on their shoulder due to competition, being dismissed by their peers, some type of insecurity with respect to their field, (which is often confused with arrogance.)

Or

**the elephant in the room**

people who have lesser credentials that have tried to flex on them, and they had to put em in their place:mjlol:

You see it all the time in healthcare

But hey at least they can walk the walk.:manny:

Nothing worse than an arrogant Son of a b**** who thinks they're the shyt bc they fukked some celebrity or bc they was the man in high school lol.

Get ur certs up or shut up:camby:

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I gotta say is:
IF you had to claw for everything to get to where you're at, some of that arrogance is fukking warranted.

I try not to be arrogant because I was just there you know ? But that ENERGY when a motherfukker is looking down
on you or thinks lesser of you, yo, it just makes you wanna go THAT MUCH harder. :yeshrug:
.......so good looking white men with post grad degrees ARE NOT cocky?

Chadwellington Howell IV....not cocky?
edd9fd3f55ff7a2bd5a31699f8314ced.jpg

These broads need to hang around people of different races, not just working with people. They'll learn real quick that brehs are very humble compared to some of these dudes.

Our swag is earned through triumphs and hard work. You got cocky azz dudes that literally had the world handed to them on a silver platter (see Trumpf, Donald J.)

I mentioned there's A LOT of Nepotism where I work, so I've run into dudes
basing their career on whatever their daddy did for the past ten, fifteen, twenty years.
The types of white people who think they're better than you and the world deserves to
be served up to them ARE THE MOST arrogant a$$holes walking the planet.

There's this "You're a N***er" energy they have, they can't just fukking saying it because that's their ass but
you just KNOW that CAC is looking down his nose at you. Strong :scusthov: energy.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, this new generation is different. On ig, you can't tell who's the professionals. Nurses and lawyers dressed in fashion nova, male professionals looking like your typical scammer, its crazy:russ:
lol i can definitely buy the nurse, that's actually probably nothing new.

but damn... i would not trust a lawyer with an IG like that :hubie:

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Black men are arrogant.....Get over it.... I personally love it... I love seeing my brothers shine.... love seeing my brothers flex..... I dont get jealous... love seeing my bros reach their goals.... I get motivated to go HARDER

My younger cousin 23 years old and pulled up on me in the new 6-series.... that shyt made me happy cause I remember when he was 14 pullin up on me with the BMX bike.

Black men always gonna flex..... get over it bytch.

4c31110c-2131-4a23-852d-1beae1851454_text.gif