BW shares her opinion on dating educated ‘high value’ black men

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Off topic but why were so many BW wenching when Obama was in office?

That page is always exposing some shyt from the Obama years.

Obama got in office & cacs started runnin thru em :deadmanny:

lol good observation my G. well, it's the same reason there was so much anti dark skin women sentiments from a loud contingent of black men on twitter, in hip hop, and the world of celebrity in general. due to the election of obama white folks told us that we now lived in a post racial society where it was economics >>> race and a lot of our brothers and sistas believed them & bought into it. racism is over because we got a black president born out of a white p*ssy

so now it becomes, "well if barack & michelle made it then what's our major malfunction?" and black people looked around, saw that the hood was still the hood, poverty was still poverty, and black dysfunction was still black dysfunction and we began to hate ourselves and hate each other. yeah we already had mad issues but '08 to '14 it kicked into overdrive. swirling, whootying, team light skin vs team dark skin etc etc was wild brazy son. a straight up off code mess. but trayvon & zimmerman woke nikkas up. just wait until the next stage because a transition goin on right now before our eyes b

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Stunting culture is low self esteem dumbassery but some these women just hate Black Men.:beli:

"There are no good black men, they're all broke, lazy, immature- "

Okay, here is the professional class; Doctors, Lawyers, Enginee-

"They're trash too"

Women complain just to complain. Attention seeking behavior.
Have women ever heard of "Don't let perfect be the enemy of good"?

Nah, they probably have they just hate Black Men:beli:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
racism is over because we got a black president born out of a white p*ssy

:deadmanny:

so now it becomes, "well if barack & michelle made it then what's our major malfunction?" and black people looked around, saw that the hood was still the hood, poverty was still poverty, and black dysfunction was still black dysfunction and we began to hate ourselves and hate each other. yeah we already had mad issues but '08 to '14 it kicked into overdrive. swirling, whootying, team light skin vs team dark skin etc etc was wild brazy son. a straight up off code mess.

:mjcry:

trayvon & zimmerman woke nikkas up. just wait until the next stage because a transition goin on right now before our eyes b

:lupe:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I’m not like these fukk nikkas. I really come from the projects and the sticks. Alot of my people still there. It’s alot of shyt I don’t condone and didn’t condone when I was “broke” but my feet always nailed to the ground. Plus I have a few millionaires in the family so no matter what I do its been done before.

Alot of these people grew up in middle class households or better and upgraded so they probably always looked down on others.

You think arrogant brehs can't come from humble beginnings? Very easy to say you won't be a certain way when you are not in that position.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
I don’t even care anymore :russ:

ive reached this point with the black men hate on the internet and real life:

who cares? They are gonna hate us no matter what we do, we see it everywhere we go in the workplace, on the street, online, from caucasians, to asians, to our own damn people why stress or worry about it?

Keep your head on a swivel trust no one and get right with The Most High :stopitslime:

we get one life so focus on living it to your best, we could teleport and they would just say we couldn’t afford a car :pachaha:

Daps
There's no way in hell a black man making 6 figures took this woman out on a date.
E7-72O7XoAUm3SF

Blue collar breh? :yeshrug:

Could have been a dude looking for some puzzy. He took her out but that doesn't mean he was looking for something serious. :yeshrug: