BW shares her opinion on dating educated ‘high value’ black men

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:russ: So it’s a problem to be confident and know that you are a catch. I guess we are supposed to just be happy a woman is around us since other men put women on a pedestal?​

I started making 6 figures and I am arrogant af now when dating but I have to be. Women know their "level" and a confident aura pushes away bum bytches.

When I start talking shyt I make jokes about being childless and disposable income. Single mothers back away and professional childless women take a step closer.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I start talking shyt I make jokes about being childless and disposable income. Single mothers back away and professional childless women take a step closer.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

:salute:

200w.gif

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Those bitter broads are just mad they don’t have the power.

Most men with the title of lawyer, doctor, etc are not going to have much tolerance for a bird brained woman that isn’t bringing shyt to the table.

A lot of those men confidently treat these women like options and that likely comes across as arrogance or a man being a dikk to small minded women.

Its not a problem as long as they have all the leverage and dozens of men are in their DMs and trying to holla the minute some upper echelon high earning man treats them the same they are all in their feelings. That’s all this is.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
keep telling yourself that
I’m not like these fukk nikkas. I really come from the projects and the sticks. Alot of my people still there. It’s alot of shyt I don’t condone and didn’t condone when I was “broke” but my feet always nailed to the ground. Plus I have a few millionaires in the family so no matter what I do its been done before.

Alot of these people grew up in middle class households or better and upgraded so they probably always looked down on others.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Certain professions tend to attract certain personalities. I tell men and women all the time...don't date an engineer for instance. The way they think, and the way their brain works, isn't always compatible with normal shyt like a relationship. Likewise surgeons and doctors are often type-a personalities that you may not want to deal with long term.

This doesn't apply to everyone, and you can judge on a case by case basis.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
most of these women are lying on social media and have never come close to dating a doctor or a lawyer.

a doctor or a lawyer may have paid to fukk them though.

where is the proof that woman went to law school lol? i don't see any despite the claims in her profile.

her pinned tweet literally some shyt that anyone who has known a person or just like read some shyt on the internet would make about law school.:mjlol:

women lawyers i know are not posting weird ass thirst trap boob shots, but i guess i only know serious people.
Nah, this new generation is different. On ig, you can't tell who's the professionals. Nurses and lawyers dressed in fashion nova, male professionals looking like your typical scammer, its crazy:russ:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Give any black person a job that makes them salary and be around cac coworkers that will make them exempt from "the rest", and they're the most narcissistic pieces of shyts.
I hate corporate nikkas the most

I swear to god they are some of the most pretentious nikkas you could imagine in your mfing life

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Oh Wow. Is it possible to thrive in those sectors and not kiss white ass. I understand being cordial but not being an ass kissing c00n?

100% .... Its all about productivity and professionalism. ... Black people who kiss white ass usually come from a bloodline & multiple generations of ass-kissers who raised them that way.... My pops is the prototypical arrogant professional black man..... He drives a white G-class so he gets pulled over alot.... I've been in the passenger seat like :whoa: cause he's always snappin on cops.

Its hilarious to me cause he taught me to be polite with cops, but he's always cursing them out every chance he gets.

Ass-kissing is usually a family tradition that goes back to the plantation.