BW shares her opinion on dating educated ‘high value’ black men

Daps
.......so good looking white men with post grad degrees ARE NOT cocky?

Chadwellington Howell IV....not cocky?
edd9fd3f55ff7a2bd5a31699f8314ced.jpg

These broads need to hang around people of different races, not just working with people. They'll learn real quick that brehs are very humble compared to some of these dudes.

Our swag is earned through triumphs and hard work. You got cocky azz dudes that literally had the world handed to them on a silver platter (see Trumpf, Donald J.)

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
.......so good looking white men with post grad degrees ARE NOT cocky?

Chadwellington Howell IV....not cocky?
edd9fd3f55ff7a2bd5a31699f8314ced.jpg

These broads need to hang around people of different races, not just working with people. They'll learn real quick that brehs are very humble compared to some of these dudes.

Our swag is earned through triumphs and hard work. You got cocky azz dudes that literally had the world handed to them on a silver platter (see Trumpf, Donald J.)
This chicks need to be on Wallstreet for a day if they wanna see true arrogance. Or work for a Sillicon Valley tech company with frat culture. Ubisoft and Blizzard were grabbing chicks by the p*ssy like it was owed.
You walk into British law as a suit and tie negro they think you’re the bell boy and ask you to bring tea even tho you’re the same profession as them

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

100% facts. I been saying this shyt. A lot of people sense of self-worth is built around shytting on black people, specifically black men. For a lot of people, that's all they have is a feeling of superiority over black men. If you took that away muhfukkaz would be out here committing that.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Black men are arrogant.....Get over it.... I personally love it... I love seeing my brothers shine.... love seeing my brothers flex..... I dont get jealous... love seeing my bros reach their goals.... I get motivated to go HARDER

My younger cousin 23 years old and pulled up on me in the new 6-series.... that shyt made me happy cause I remember when he was 14 pullin up on me with the BMX bike.

Black men always gonna flex..... get over it bytch.
As a black woman I agree, black men who succeed are the unicorns of the black community...more than black women :wow: they have every right to shine like how we would. Black women can’t fukking talk :camby: a bytch would brag about her white zaddy, black men just plow through white bytches :dead: :manny:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
100% facts. I been saying this shyt. A lot of people sense of self-worth is built around shytting on black people, specifically black men. For a lot of people, that's all they have is a feeling of superiority over black men. If you took that away muhfukkaz would be out here committing that.
:russ: So it’s a problem to be confident and know that you are a catch. I guess we are supposed to just be happy a woman is around us since other men put women on a pedestal?​
That’s why you see nikkas all over ATL in the Altima being driven by strongest links, doing this:

they wanna treat you as a son who keeps fukking up because it keeps you in your place