Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I interviewed ScottyATL

http://www.bynkradio.com/local-artists/2017/2/12/scotty-atl-interview

If you're not familiar with him he's signed to B.O.B.s No Genre label and has worked with Bun B, Big Boi, Killer Mike, Kap G, Starlito, Big K.R.I.T., David Banner and a bunch of other people.
Him and Bankroll Fresh had a finished project together slated to come out before he passed. He gave me some details about that.

I talked to him about his newest tape "Smokin on my Own Strain", developing his own strain of weed (Cloud IX) and selling it in Dispensaries in Colorado, his other businesses (like A-Town Grillz) and what he has planned for the future.

Ya'll take a listen.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
We talked about his work with Bankroll. He was hesitant to drop the project because he didnt want to seem like he was taking advantage of his friends death.

Yeah I just went through most of the interview... quality work man. the way he was talkin' about his strain, and his grill business, I can tell he has become really business savvy ...as well as him helping to set up his own tour. He kinda reminds of a southern Nipsey with his business hustle. I think we're gonna see a lot more good shyt from here from a business and rap sense. Respect the homie's grind.