Byron Scott Might Have To Pay 60k a Month For Upgrading His Woman

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Not many men with money have the smarts to stay with their original woman. Not with all these baddies out chea.

Fixed. fukk a baddie, Byron pushing 60, he needs someone to take care of him and not wipe his bank account clean before his kids can have dough passed down.

Get your wife in the gym and have the family eat better and pretend she a different woman.

I understand the urge in your 20's and 30's, but, you mess around get cleaned out living in assisted living cuz you think this the 80's, again. :mjlol: :mjlol:

You don't build a home leaving your wife for reality TV "stars."

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Byron_Scott_Floozy.jpg

I ain’t mad at him :yeshrug:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Tough one.

She put in 28 years with Byron but I believe their son and daughter are grown now. Not sure if I see the reason for her to get 60k a month.

nikka this shyt ain’t tough. That bytch out her rabbit ass mind. She just being vindictive like women do. If a bytch did this to me, I’m going to hire somebody to plant 30 bricks of dope in her car. I will make sure to tell that nikka to put some scales and paraphernalia and shyt in the whip too. A fake ledger and all that shyt. Then i will call 12 on this bytch from a payphone 2 states away. After this greedy bytch gets locked up for trafficking, I’m gonna have the nikka I hired for the set up killed to cover my tracks. Then I’m gonna show up to her sentencing with my new bytch on some :umad:

I’m a real nikka, so all of this is a moot point. I would never be in this situation.