Byron Scott Might Have To Pay 60k a Month For Upgrading His Woman

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
byron-scott-wife-anita-scott-400x445.jpg

Unless she was unbearable to be around or some shyt, this was a bad decision IMHO :hubie:

She looks better than the vast majority of women her age :manny: Skin in great shape for a 50+ year old woman :ehh:

If its the weight gain he couldn't stand, that's one of the easiest things to deal with - especially being an ex-athlete :manny:

Assuming she isn't nuts, she knows she's put on weight since they got together in college...the slick move here is to just get a early-40s female trainer (so his wife doesn't feel threatened by some 25 year old) and both work out with her at home together :manny:
6 months of that and hire a nutritionist / chef to help teach her some new meals to prepare and do the diet part together, and she'd be back in shape no problem :manny:

These people have resources that average folks don't - its a lot tougher to try and do these sorts of things when you're facing real time and financial constraints.

I just can't cosign leaving your wife of almost 30 years that gave you several healthy kids without some real good personality or maturity reasons :hubie:

Shyt ain't right :wow:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Fixed. fukk a baddie, Byron pushing 60, he needs someone to take care of him and not wipe his bank account clean before his kids can have dough passed down.

Get your wife in the gym and have the family eat better and pretend she a different woman.

I understand the urge in your 20's and 30's, but, you mess around get cleaned out living in assisted living cuz you think this the 80's, again. :mjlol: :mjlol:

You don't build a home leaving your wife for reality TV "stars."
Facts. :wow:

If I was friends with this nikka I'd tell him straight up he was fukking up :francis:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
His ex wife could have been wiping his ass when he gets old. Now his new girl will be wiping his bank account clean.
He's an ex-NBA player, for all we know they had a quiet arrangement - he could see thots on the road, etc, but when he's home, he's home :manny:

There's shyt you just don't do - one of them is humiliate your wife (or ex-wife now, but its still humiliating) by running around doing TV shows and shyt with IG thots :hubie:

I mean...what did he expect her to do, not try and get back at him with an increased support request after seeing this shyt in public? :mindblown:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
byron-scott-wife-anita-scott-400x445.jpg

Unless she was unbearable to be around or some shyt, this was a bad decision IMHO :hubie:

She looks better than the vast majority of women her age :manny: Skin in great shape for a 50+ year old woman :ehh:

If its the weight gain he couldn't stand, that's one of the easiest things to deal with - especially being an ex-athlete :manny:

Assuming she isn't nuts, she knows she's put on weight since they got together in college...the slick move here is to just get a early-40s female trainer (so his wife doesn't feel threatened by some 25 year old) and both work out with her at home together :manny:
6 months of that and hire a nutritionist / chef to help teach her some new meals to prepare and do the diet part together, and she'd be back in shape no problem :manny:

These people have resources that average folks don't - its a lot tougher to try and do these sorts of things when you're facing real time and financial constraints.

I just can't cosign leaving your wife of almost 30 years that gave you several healthy kids without some real good personality or maturity reasons :hubie:

Shyt ain't right :wow:
Some women are done with all that 'upkeep' after a certain age. She probably kept herself tight all through the Laker showtime era, his fall off era, and his early coaching days era. Some of these old athlete- rich wives just wanna disappear, eat, and spend money/travel. :yeshrug:Not every chick can be Nicole Murphy or one of these Real Housewives chicks