Reppin
Lamb of God
ronaldogoat.1529496805.jpg

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
There’s nothing Ronaldo does better than Messi other than head the ball.

Barcelona are an average team being carried by Messi, it really showed in this game, it’s like Barca just stood around waiting for Messi to be god like again and bail them out.

They deserved to lose and I hope Liverpool at least win the CL if the league doesn’t happen. They deserve something this season and they have more than enough to beat spurs or Ajax.

But as the point of this thread goes Messi is the GOAT carrying a shyte mediocre Barca team and they let him down. I’m fukkin pished so hope this makes sense.

Edit: valverde is fukkin shyte. Messi carries him too.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Barcelona are an average team being carried by Messi, it really showed in this game, it’s like Barca just stood around waiting for Messi to be god like again and bail them out.

They deserved to lose and I hope Liverpool at least win the CL if the league doesn’t happen. They deserve something this season and they have more than enough to beat spurs or Ajax.

But as the point of this thread goes Messi is the GOAT carrying a shyte mediocre Barca team and they let him down. I’m fukkin pished so hope this makes sense.

Nahhhh.

We seen how crappy Real Madrid is without CR7.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

fukk outta here with that bullshyt. Respect the generational GOAT

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan

fukk outta here with that bullshyt. Respect the generational GOAT

What I said was accurate I’m sure plus I’m a Messi Stan so I’ll always pick my guy. :russ:

But surely you all seeen this Barca team is nothing special, it was a carry job by messi.

Plus I give Ronald all all due respect, he’s a great but not the GOAT.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What I said was accurate I’m sure plus I’m a Messi Stan so I’ll always pick my guy. :russ:

But surely you all seeen this Barca team is nothing special, it was a carry job by messi.

Plus I give Ronald all all due respect, he’s a great but not the GOAT.

U seen real madrid without Ronaldo :usure:

Man U hasnt won any UCL since Ronaldo left :win:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Man U have been the final since though, they just ran into Barca with Messi and never had Ronaldo to bail the out.

And even when they did they still lost.

Ronaldo is incredible, he just isn’t Messi.
Because Ronaldo wins the big ones. He won in Europe with Portugal. Won 5 UCLs with two different teams. 3peat. Messi can't win with Argentina in a major comp. Ronaldo is the GOAT of his gen.

[REDACTED]

♥︎♥︎♥︎
Daps
Reppin
BRWRD
Ronaldo wouldn't have scored, Vidal and Rakitic aren't capable of creating chances for a player like Ronaldo